• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plugin for the corn at night?

Good Idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
I would love for the mcsg team to make a plugin that lights up the cornacopia at night. This would add a much more dangerous battleground when the items respawn and make it look really awsome at the same time! Thoughts?

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
A more dangerous battleground?
Mobs wouldn't be able to spawn so it would be safer.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
There is netherrack all around the cornucopia after all... I think players should have the ability to set netherrack on fire around the corn. Flint and steel does spawn, and is currently (to my knowledge) completely useless.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
The teams hoggingn the corn are now more protected.....
But they have to try harder to escape if someone better comes. I try to control the corn as much as possible, and I know that it would be a pain to get out if someone better equipped came at me. Think of it as the mines in the real hunger games!

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
How about using a Sensoshroom to detect the first night, then use redstone stuff to ignite the netherrack? Other maps might not have the same setup, and fire wouldn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci