• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PLZ FIX M8'S

EternalStrafez

Spectator
Reaction score
Look, I've had my bad times here (like getting perm muted and calling staff incompetent) but this is an honest complaint. It's mentioned in one of Creeper Fart's vids, you need to fix the no hit combos. By that, I mean when you cannot get a single hit on someone while in a fight, even if your only 0.5 blocks away from them. It's annoying, and I don't need to "get gud scrub". If you fix this, everyone will be much happier.
~JustWeeaboo

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I like that you actually had constructive criticism instead of just yelling at the staff to fix it. Honestly, the best way is to get in contact with a couple staff members that are willing to bring up ideas at the staff meetings and then share your ideas.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
p sure you mean the block glitch and i've been asking for this to get patched for legit over a year, even posted it on the github. still nothing done about it though gg

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for giving constructive criticism, and actually trying to help bring up an issue without getting hostile at the staff team. I really like this, and I will bring it up in the next Staff meeting! Hopefully we can get this resolved!
Thanks! Have a nice day!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Look, I've had my bad times here (like getting perm muted and calling staff incompetent) but this is an honest complaint. It's mentioned in one of Creeper Fart's vids, you need to fix the no hit combos. By that, I mean when you cannot get a single hit on someone while in a fight, even if your only 0.5 blocks away from them. It's annoying, and I don't need to "get gud scrub". If you fix this, everyone will be much happier.
~JustWeeaboo
By this are you referencing the "block glitch", or whatever it's current name is. And no, I don't mean actual block glitching in its normal sense, I mean when you right click on a certain entity such as a fence, or not solid block and while everything may be fine on your screen, to other people you are running and blocking your sword (hence unable to attack people at all)

If you are, this is simply a bug that's been in Minecraft forever. I'm pretty sure it came around with the fence glitch in 1.7 and I don't think it can be fixed server side. Either way it can be checked out :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci