• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poets - AU Minecraft Video Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: vsu or nash idk if u want irl or ign/10
Mad poetry skills (no haiku): Canzone, Acrostic, Dirge, Elegy and Love so yes some mad poetry over here but I do sweat while making the memes
Are you actually being serious in applying: yes

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
Why did you take down the win against haze
you destroyed us 3-0 which is why we disbanded the clan because we are sore losers
please post the win
you have 24 hours to post the win otherwise the spooky scary skeletons will haunt you for the rest of your life

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Why did you take down the win against haze
you destroyed us 3-0 which is why we disbanded the clan because we are sore losers
please post the win
you have 24 hours to post the win otherwise the spooky scary skeletons will haunt you for the rest of your life
we never did such thing, taco is a liar ://

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
See he thinks he can bully you now :(
I can barely cope with my family verbally abusing me telling me I'm worthless and now I try to escape to find someone bullying me online :( what is le point of life :(

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
After deleting 3 pages of flame I'll be giving one final warning to all of you to stop flaming. If you need to argue, please take it off of the forums and do it in a PM or something.

Failure to follow these instructions will result in the thread being locked and users being punished.

Last edited:

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
All members, please remember we have rules on the MCGamer Forums and you agree to obeying all of them when logging on, so remember to be appropriate and obey all rules, thank you.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to the clan disbanding. If you would ever like the thread re-opened feel free to send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci