• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

POINT GLITCH

Should point glitchers be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Only point glitchers not those who kill people with large bounties....

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Point glitchers?! Dude, it just happens.. I had 1000 points after I died, left the server, then my friend told me to join back and I joined back with like 5000.. It's not like I did it intentionally. Don't be so butt hurt, it's just points, not wins.
Yeah but now some people have millions of points, even though it's just points still.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
So if there is someone with millions of points, should we avoid killing them because we could risk getting banned for having so many points? This is really weird...

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
So if there is someone with millions of points, should we avoid killing them because we could risk getting banned for having so many points? This is really weird...
The users having 100 million points (for example) are being banned for point glitching at this time until we can see how exactly the glitch works.

Peter.S

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont think they should get banned, as i was killing a guy some1 bounty-ed 1million points and i got it. But i bounty most of my points.

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
We didn't ban you for point glitching, or I didn't at least.
Gibbo replied to my ban dispute and said that I abused the point glitch, when I didn't I just killed a player who did.. so now I am not being unbanned at the fault of someone else abusing a glitch.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, they will be, but only temp-banned. Anyways how could you tell the difference between point glitchers, really good no lifers (no offense muffin :3, we all no life sometimes) and people who get the points off of the glitchers. There is really no way to tell and there will be some mistakes.

It would be the same as hacking bans... Without evidence (video) you can't be banned but when you see someone abusing the glitch it should be a banable offense... Just my opinion was curious what others thought... That's why it's called a poll

Edit: This thread is kind of a spam thread, or at least it probably will be one, and you didn't have to CapLock the title. Try not to create more of these types of threads in the future please :D

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, you did just quote what I said without actually saying anything :/

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think anyone should be banned, i mean we dont know 100% if they boosted and glitched the points, or they just simply killed someone with a bounty, so theres no way to tell for sure

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone over 1 million points should be banned, because really, if you get a kill you won't get 1m+ points. I got 50k from a guy with like 1m points.

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
I got banned for 2 weeks for killing a guy with a bounty of 7million will i get unbanned sooner?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci