• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

point range servers?

_duckhead_

Spectator
Reaction score
I always find it frustrating when i join a server and it's overwhelmed with players with really high bounty's or in other words really experienced players...so what if we made servers for certain point/bounty ranges (is it point or bounty >.<). So a server for 0-50 then 51-100 but after say 250 just do a 250+ server...is this even possible and I also want to know if it's a good idea or not? thanks!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I rarely find more than 3 people with 800+ bounty in a server. There's the odd one in the #000s.

And this probably wouldn't get added, as in order to get onto the leaderboards, it's wins that count, not bounty. People could put their bounty on other players to get into the 0-50 servers with the noobs and continuously farm them.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Points are useless.. This has been ask before but its a no.

_duckhead_

Spectator
Reaction score
Points are useless.. This has been ask before but its a no.
well...if points are useless then you could base it on wins instead...or kills...or something like that, that is relevant...I just think something similar to this would be a lot fairer for all of us noobs >.<

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
well...if points are useless then you could base it on wins instead...or kills...or something like that, that is relevant...I just think something similar to this would be a lot fairer for all of us noobs >.<
Just because they have more bounty doesn't mean that they always get good stuff. Don't worry and just keep playing, everybody is a noob at some point.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay i get your point but how do you wanna make that only low score/kills/wins can join dat 1 server..? Thats impossible.

_duckhead_

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay i get your point but how do you wanna make that only low score/kills/wins can join dat 1 server..? Thats impossible.
I don't know how it would be possible...I don't know how those things work...if it's impossible, i understand...i'm just saying that it would probably be a lot more fair if something like this was implemented into the servers...and also...how do you get a sig like yours? do you need to make it yourself?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know how it would be possible...I don't know how those things work...if it's impossible, i understand...i'm just saying that it would probably be a lot more fair if something like this was implemented into the servers...and also...how do you get a sig like yours? do you need to make it yourself?
Yeah its impossible.. This is not being added. Download the maps and get a chest route. Try to survive! Maybe play on the opposite side like me. US is my main server but EU is just for fun/tactics etc.

For that signature :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...signature-that-shows-your-in-game-stats.6996/

_duckhead_

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah its impossible.. This is not being added. Download the maps and get a chest route. Try to survive! Maybe play on the opposite side like me. US is my main server but EU is just for fun/tactics etc.

For that signature :
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...signature-that-shows-your-in-game-stats.6996/
thanks for the link for the sig...and i've never thought of having EU servers as goof off and US as your serious server that's a good idea! I'm slowly but surely starting to develop at least halfway decent chest routes for maps 1 and 2, just gotta keep practicing XD

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like how it is right now, because new players are like the people who haven't trained.

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, I have to say yes and no.. really I think there should be a server for new players, to compete against one another at their own level.. which should be some sort of ''training'' it could only be from 0 - 200.. when you reach 200 score you can't enter the server anymore and have to go into the main servers of MCSG, it's a good suggestion, but it wouldn't work for anything above 200.

Besides, I like playing against guys with high bounties, if you play your cards right you can get the drop on them and kill them.. if it were taken away then it'd just be a boring killfest, sort of like Call of Duty, whereas if it was still there, you'd have the thrill of knowing there is a superior enemy out there.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
*really good pvper bounties all of his points to go back into the 0 - 200 server and destroy every single new player trying to train in there*
???
PROFIT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci