• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Point system bug?

Reaction score
So i just got 3 kills and came in 3rd but when i kill someone it tells me i got 4 3 and 4 points and as i get killed and loose 2 points my score is still stuck at 92. this happened to me the previous match killing 2 people but when i got it again i though this could be right. Is there a way to fix this?

Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: 10
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch):in game
Approximately how many tributes and spectators:3 tributes rest were specs

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible):i gave it
ex: Time of day(in game) late afternoon, what happened told ya, is it reproducible and how not sure but its happened twice, how severe is it? heavily bad in my opinion)

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm getting this too it seems I only get points if I win... But I know thats a bug I think..

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
=( but thanks at least i know we might get our points reset then
No the reason the points were reset in the first place was because they put a new system in place. This is just a bug with the new system so they just have to fix it they probably wont reset the points

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm reworking the code for the points system now, I hope to solve the bugs everyone has been experiencing.

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm reworking the code for the points system now, I hope to solve the bugs everyone has been experiencing.
It sucks cause I only get points when I win... And that doesn't happen very often anymore with all the cheaters :/ But thanks for working on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci