• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Or Digimon

Pokemon Vs Digimon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Pokemon all the way! When I was a kid I used to LOVE Digimon and I watched it all the time.... but with time Digimon sort of faded away.... I mean Pokemon did never stop so it kept me interested on it, with Digimon I cant say the same unfortunately....

Reaction score
Pokemon all the way! When I was a kid I used to LOVE Digimon and I watched it all the time.... but with time Digimon sort of faded away.... I mean Pokemon did never stop so it kept me interested on it, with Digimon I cant say the same unfortunately....
Dude this exactly me. :D

Reaction score
Pokemon of course, but only gen I & II.
I started with the gen II but man... I thought gen III was epic! Then it kinda got a little downhill from there. I kinda disliked pokemon black and white. But pokemon black two and white two was awesome! And i'm so gonna get X and Y. :D

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I started with the gen II but man... I thought gen III was epic! Then it kinda got a little downhill from there. I kinda disliked pokemon black and white. But pokemon black two and white two was awesome! And i'm so gonna get X and Y. :D
^^^ Triple post , pls use the edit button

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci