• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Politics [AU Clan]

Who should be the Prime Minister of Australia

• Total voters

Julia Gillard

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello kind civilians of Australia, the upcoming Prime Minister elections are coming up and I need you to support me through this. If you could kindly vote for Julia Gillard, I promise you will not be disappointed. Green house gas emissions will be rigged from this Earth, Asylum Seekers will be looked after, Taxes with decrease and our home country will become a more peaceful and stronger environment. Your vote, could make a difference, your vote could make our country a better place.

Your rightful Prime Minister Julia Gillard.

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello kind civilians of Australia, the upcoming Prime Minister elections are coming up and I need you to support me through this. If you could kindly vote for Julia Gillard, I promise you will not be disappointed. Green house gas emissions will be rigged from this Earth, Asylum Seekers will be looked after, Taxes with decrease and our home country will become a more peaceful and stronger environment. Your vote, could make a difference, your vote could make our country a better place.

Your rightful Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Lies, Lies, Lies!

Hello my fellow people of Australia. Yes it is Kevin Rudd here. I am here to speak on behalf of myself and my senate. All I want to address is the issues that currently lie and what I'll do to fix them if I am elected.

Firstly, the asylum seekers need to be treated with appropriately and cared for. No I will not let them take refuge on Australia but I will assure they are looked after and sent back to their country safely.

Secondly, I believe that the tax payers are not being treated fairly. If you vote for me taxes will be gone and tax payers will be payed back.

I have more issues that will be fixed like green house gases and global warming. But I think that will be it for today

- Kevin Rudd

#Kev4PM

Kev4PM

Spectator
Reaction score
Lies, Lies, Lies!

Hello my fellow people of Australia. Yes it is Kevin Rudd here. I am here to speak on behalf of myself and my senate. All I want to address is the issues that currently lie and what I'll do to fix them if I am elected.

Firstly, the asylum seekers need to be treated with appropriately and cared for. No I will not let them take refuge on Australia but I will assure they are looked after and sent back to their country safely.

Secondly, I believe that the tax payers are not being treated fairly. If you vote for me taxes will be gone and tax payers will be payed back.

I have more issues that will be fixed like green house gases and global warming. But I think that will be it for today

- Kevin Rudd

#Kev4PM
OMGG ILYSS KEV <3 you r mi inspiration i love it so much when you talk, i just wanna listen to you all day... mmmmmm

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
No sorry I do not understand. All he did was ask him to leave for the third time, how is that being rude. He has the right to do so as it is his thread and he was trying to spoil our fun.
It isn't really fun if its just arguing.

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
It isn't really fun if its just arguing.
G'day Leon, the names John Howard, ex-pm of Australia. I'd just like to state that the Clive Palmer fellow is not apart of our small group of politics. He is impersonating one of us and ruining this clans future and the fun we shall have as a group. I do understand your concerns, however we are not arguing just telling this young chap to cease what he is doing with his name change etc.
Cheers mate - John Howard
P.s: Vote for John for PM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci