• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pop-Up Error

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, so I've had this Pop-Up error for quite a while and its pretty annoying. I would be in a ranked badlion match and it would pop-up and get me out of full screen and take over my mouse and put it in one place, freezing my mouse, controlling it against my will just like when you get poked on teamspeak for Non-MAC users. Heres a screenshot of the pop-up error, also I blocked off with black text my Computer name. If anyone is aware of his error and know how to fix it, please tell me :)

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
It must be a virus or something that is causing that, I would advise you go see someone about that

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
It must be a virus or something that is causing that, I would advise you go see someone about that
Doubt it, AVG would automatically detect it. It must have been something I installed a long time ago and can't find the file where its located.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Could you perhaps post a zoomed in picture of the pop-up? I'm sorry i can not see it.

~Vanth

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
Doubt it, AVG would automatically detect it. It must have been something I installed a long time ago and can't find the file where its located.
I guess, but you should have someone check it out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci