• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Popular PvP Resource Packs I Should Review?

jadolive

Tribute
Reaction score
(I figured this would be the best section because that's where all the PvP'ers are.)
So I recently uploaded a PvP resource pack review on my channel, check it out f you haven't already -snip- and it's doing great so far! So I decided that I should do more my channel! Therefore...
It would be greatly appreciated if you guys can give me a list of popular & cool PvP resource packs to review!

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Obviously Huahwi's Edited Defscape.

I also like AliProMC's Pack, and ItsAustenn's Default Edit. :)
One of my friends, andriodsniper68, made a texturepack that is pretty nice.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1st; You cant advertise ur videos on a thread. What you can do is put it in ur signature or in the media section.
2nd; You dont even have any MCG content.

And if you intend to review packs and give them out to download, watch out for copyrighted items, my friend got a fine cause he released a pack to the public with copyrighted content.
Sean MoLoToV Scott

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
1st; You cant advertise ur videos on a thread. What you can do is put it in ur signature or in the media section.
2nd; You dont even have any MCG content.

And if you intend to review packs and give them out to download, watch out for copyrighted items, my friend got a fine cause he released a pack to the public with copyrighted content.
Sean MoLoToV Scott
You must be fun at parties..

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
The video link was removed- I know it's all with good intentions, however in order to abide by the rules, any YouTube videos should be kept to a status update, or signature :)

That out of the way- I'd definitely say Huawhi's pack, as it's insanely popular.

I don't really know of any other 'PVP' texture packs, as most of it just consists of low fire, and transparent inventories :p

I would definitely recommend checking out PyxelStyx's texture pack, which has a lot of awesome textures, though it's not entirely finished :)

MysticHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I used ur pack since you where on hive, still using it. Its honestly great and funny like the gapps and KFC. Comes second to Huahwi's doe soz

QualiaV2

Experienced
Reaction score
cubix181's pvp resource pack, quite laggy but I just deleted the blocks to fix that =]

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
Totally forgot the best pack xD

LovePack V2 from Lovelights

Or Kosmish....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member