• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

COLOR ZONE Port - By: Mr_Bari_99

How do you like to mah new Color Zone map?

• Smashing! Love the pretty colors!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Meh. Could use some work. (Feel free to PM me ideas you have to make the map better!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
Name of map: Port

Lead Builders: Mr_Bari_99, Mr_Tenor_99, and Mr_Trumpet_99

Game type: Color Zone

Map description: The plane was hit by a meteorite and crashed to the ground. There's no food and the
survivors must fight each other to survive. Each survivor is equipped with a gun to fight against the others to the death.

Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/kEe3hT6,51e1ZBo,dQdhxUJ,pPQsWaU#0

I know what you guys are going to say. "It's too flat and the hills are obvious //brush sphere (Clay colors) 4. But that's not the point of Color Zone. The point is to make a map that's fun to play on. While there may so be some obvious world edit spots, the average player won't really care. They'll just want a map that's fun to play on and has flat parts to run around.
Map radius: 73x73

Coordinates of spawn points if applicable: Choose random spawn points.

I, Mr_Bari_99 of agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I like that you addressed the fact of predictability, that really shows me the real meaning of maps like these. You don't need to make it pretty, just make it fun.

That, has made me vote YES!

Mr_Bari_99

Diamond
Reaction score
I like that you addressed the fact of predictability, that really shows me the real meaning of maps like these. You don't need to make it pretty, just make it fun.

That, has made me vote YES!
Yes! Thank you for realizing! I'm trying to dis anyone else that hasn't publicly announced their agreement to this but I award thee brownie points for putting it out there that you agree with me! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci