• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Possible Lag Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxthe_KingsterxX

Spectator
Reaction score
I keep getting kicked and banned because of glitch and im really good at pvp so when it glitches I keep swinging so I get a late start so I kill them than I get banned im not playing this anymore only mcsg but it's getting ridiculous rly I thought your server was better even though I don't hack

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Can you please be a bit more clear? Your explanation was slightly confusing.

So, here's what I was able to gather from your post:
You're constantly being kicked/banned because of a glitch.
When it glitches, you get a late start, and then you kill someone (I'm assuming opposing player?)
Once you kill them, you get banned?

I'm not sure how that would work o_O I think the only auto-ban system right now is for Better Sprint Mod, which bans you as soon as you join the server if you have Better Sprint Mod installed.
There is, however, the anti-cheat system which would prevent you from moving for a few moments if it detects that you are moving/attacking suspiciously, such as with a Forcefield/Aimbot hack, or sprint/fly/waterwalk hacks.

Can you answer a few questions?
- Did you receive any lag while this happens, either internet or FPS lag?
- How long were you banned for, and how often does it happen?
- What is your ping? You can find your ping by doing /ping in-game and then dividing the number by two.
- Which region do you live in? You play on the US region, but perhaps there might be one closer?
- What is your upload/download speed?

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Can you please be a bit more clear? Your explanation was slightly confusing.

So, here's what I was able to gather from your post:
You're constantly being kicked/banned because of a glitch.
When it glitches, you get a late start, and then you kill someone (I'm assuming opposing player?)
Once you kill them, you get banned?

I'm not sure how that would work o_O I think the only auto-ban system right now is for Better Sprint Mod, which bans you as soon as you join the server if you have Better Sprint Mod installed.
There is, however, the anti-cheat system which would prevent you from moving for a few moments if it detects that you are moving/attacking suspiciously, such as with a Forcefield/Aimbot hack, or sprint/fly/waterwalk hacks.

Can you answer a few questions?
- Did you receive any lag while this happens, either internet or FPS lag?
- How long were you banned for, and how often does it happen?
- What is your ping? You can find your ping by doing /ping in-game and then dividing the number by two.
- Which region do you live in? You play on the US region, but perhaps there might be one closer?
- What is your upload/download speed?
Moo strikes again...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Moo strikes again...
Actually, I just realized that this was for Battlegrounds. There might be some sort of other banning system that I'm not aware of, as I don't play Battlegrounds.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I keep getting kicked and banned because of glitch and im really good at pvp so when it glitches I keep swinging so I get a late start so I kill them than I get banned im not playing this anymore only mcsg but it's getting ridiculous rly I thought your server was better even though I don't hack
Battlegrounds is laggy. There's nothing you can do. Just deal with it, it happens to everyone.

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Battlegrounds is laggy. There's nothing you can do. Just deal with it, it happens to everyone.
Actually it's ridiculous if he gets banned for lag in battlegrounds, bans affect players heavily. For 2 reasons mainly-
1. Being denied the opportunity to achieve moderator rank.
2. Just having a ban on your record is like having a black splotch on a angelic white piece of paper.

Sorry for the descriptive words, it makes informative posts fun, :).

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually it's ridiculous if he gets banned for lag in battlegrounds, bans affect players heavily. For 2 reasons mainly-
2. Just having a ban on your record is like having a black splotch on a angelic white piece of paper.

That's a very good point. I missed the part about bans. That really shouldn't happen.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Its called "MCSG No cheat" if it detects you hacking, its bans you

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score

Most likely, moderator applications will not get denied. We don't count the bans made by the plugin as an offense.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer has something known as 'Xime Anti-Cheat' and it blocks certain hacks or mods from our servers. It doesn't make mistakes.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
This sounds like an internet/minecraft problem. There is nothing that modifies how you swing a sword in our servers. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci