• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Possible start for map 3 chest route

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Everyone is keeping there chest routes in the wraps, so I decided to post mine to start things off. I don't have the full route out yet, for I died while trying it for the first time. So you must head to the F:1 direction and go to the tunnel in the middle. Next, turn to your left and start sprinting until you reach those ruins with floating fire, the key is to actually skip that and keep running. Keep a close eye on the ground, because at some point there will be a leaf block in the dirt. There will be a ladder leading down it. There are now three levers you are looking at. Pull the one on the left, and a chest will show up under it. The other two are lava traps you don't want to fall for. Next go back up to the surface and there will be a village on your left. Hopefully, your the only one there. I wasn't and started to chase someone else. While running to the left we passed a chest in some small waterfall, then a chest into the mountain. I hope you can find this, and can finish my route. It would be great if someone completed this and made a MEDIA video. (Dedicated to me :D )

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
There's actually two tier 2 chests near to the village, not telling where though.. :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not really a cathedral, but its on top of the rectangular house in the village

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci