• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Possible Survival Games 5 map glitch?

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
I know it seems that I only use this account to whine, but TBH I haven't found another use for it yet. Also I figured that this thread should go here since it pertains to a specific map.

Anyway I've tested this 3 times and it happens without fail: when I hit the switch on SG5 that has that sign next to it saying "Don't swim under the ice", the game crashes for only me while giving the error of the stream ending, which isn't true at all because I can subsequently log back in and view the game in progress.

Is this a feature of the map or am I losing it?

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice to see you're learning the ways of the server :) As to the issue I would say there is a problem with your computer. It might not be able to handle the redstone. Maybe optifine would help or just don't press the button? :p

Sigh

Spectator
Reaction score
While I would accept that under normal circumstances (and I'm certainly not going to mess with that anymore XD ), I've dealt with other map's redstone creations with little to no problem, so unless there's a buttload of wiring going on behind that switch I don't understand what could be causing this.

I also know that that probably isn't the case. I know this because once while I was on xrpmx13's survival games server the whole thing glitched out and I was able to wander around freely/break blocks, at the cost of being unable to communicate at all. By chance I happened upon that same setup and I checked out what was behind the switch, and it didn't seem like anything fancy.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah this happened to me and I was really peed off because I was just about to hit the 3000 point mark and had really decked gear... Not sure what the problem is though?

RasmusTheBaws

Spectator
Reaction score
IS there somone who can send me a link to where you can download the map :/ can't find any download who's working :'(

jf908

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember pulling that lever and crashing, I don't think it's supposed to be a feature. I think perhaps just a Minecraft bug.

Also, surely you can think of good things to say about MCSG that you can discuss ;)

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
It's not a feature because a lever cant cause a person to "end of stream".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci