• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Hardcore/Punk Song of the Week

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
i cant stand hardcore music, its too loud ;-;

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
YAS! Finally someone in the community that listens to some of the same music I do! Awesome post! I'll be keeping up with this one! Keep updating this every week! :D

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm more of a grunge person....Even though it's dead... But anyways, I've never really liked metal. But great to see someone who likes music that is a little different!

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
i cant stand hardcore music, its too loud ;-;
I'm sorry ;-;

I don't like a lot of hardcore/metal songs, but this was pretty nice.

Then why don't you just tune down your volume? Kappa
True! And I love The Word Alive so...

YAS! Finally someone in the community that listens to some of the same music I do! Awesome post! I'll be keeping up with this one! Keep updating this every week! :D
Nice nice! I've been searching forever! Thank you for keeping up with it!

I'm more of a grunge person....Even though it's dead... But anyways, I've never really liked metal. But great to see someone who likes music that is a little different!
I'm into the grunge stuff, just not as much as the hardcore/punk.

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Do all mcsg mods say "yas" and "slay" and "omg i wish I was nikki minaj #myidolbetchhhh" now? Jfc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci