• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pictures of Your Gaming Setup!

Dylanaj5

Survivor
Reaction score
Olsen, GIVE ME THEM FRUITY LOOPS... That was the program you were using right?

Dylanaj5

Survivor
Reaction score
*Most other people on the forums voice* ERMAHGERD! SUBVERSION REPLIED TO QUOTED MAH POST ! *Me voice* Oh right... I knew that!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Decided to make this thread so people can brag about how awesome or how bad their setup is!
What 3-monitor mount are you using? I want to get 2 more monitors (or 3 new ones) and do a triple monitor setup, just don't know where to start with that.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Here's my "gaming" "rig"

It's the new Macbook Pro Retina 13", I play minecraft at an average of something like 40 FPS all the time, no matter what settings I use. It has 8 GB of ram, dual core Intel i5 processors, and I use a Razer DeathAdder mouse.
That's the same exact mouse I use. :p So far, I'm liking the mouse - I installed it's driver thingamajigs and changed what the buttons on the side did - one is set to push to talk for teamspeak, (background tends to be too noisy to really have it auto activate without issues.) and the other is set to "v", which I use for various actions for various games - in Minecraft, it's optifine zoom.

Anyway - I'm not going to post my setup...because it's not special enough. >.> It's a desk, a very empty one, with an "okay" headset, an old, old monitor, and the computer is nothing shiny to look at. I'm just happy with it's performance, not how it looks on the outside. (Performance isn't amazing, not in the slightest, but it's enough to record in most SG maps with a solid 60 FPS, which is all I need really.)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
That's the same exact mouse I use. :p So far, I'm liking the mouse - I installed it's driver thingamajigs and changed what the buttons on the side did - one is set to push to talk for teamspeak, (background tends to be too noisy to really have it auto activate without issues.) and the other is set to "v", which I use for various actions for various games - in Minecraft, it's optifine zoom.

Anyway - I'm not going to post my setup...because it's not special enough. >.> It's a desk, a very empty one, with an "okay" headset, an old, old monitor, and the computer is nothing shiny to look at. I'm just happy with it's performance, not how it looks on the outside. (Performance isn't amazing, not in the slightest, but it's enough to record in most SG maps with a solid 60 FPS, which is all I need really.)
I got that mouse as well.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score

Not long enough.
Please try again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci