• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Pokemon X and Y Friend Codes HERE! (aka want good Pokemon in FS?)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
This guy went out and bought the Pokemon X and Y limited edition 3DS XL just to play Pokemon X and send me unexpected nices on Pokemon X. Some people.
Lol! At least I send you random O-Powers! :p That 3DS must be so cool.... I wish I had it, but oh well... at least I got a 3DS that is enough for me :p

Do you like those random nices? I can help with that if you want! ;) :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're friendly neighborhood Tomohack here to drop some info if you are a lazy person trying to level up your max EV'd pokemon!

1. Drop your pokemon you want to level in the daycare,
2. Plug in your DS to charge,
3. Head to the Lumiose Monument,
4. Hop on your bike,
5. Shove a coin underneath the circle pad on your DS and forget about it!
6. Go eat some pizza, sleep, hang out with friends, whatever!
7. When you feel satisfied with your leveling, remove the dime and go collect your pokemans!

I've had this running all day and my shiny Gyarados went from level 29 to level 73. I'll have this running all night and by morning it should be level 100!

Note: You should probably raise your Pokemon in the daycare after maxing out EVs if you want a perfectly trained Pokemon. I suggest using EV calculators to find out which two skills you should train then playing the Super Training mini-game until you have maxed out the EVs you want.

Happy training everybody!
Whats your friend code Tom?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im going to post this idea here too since I think no one is gonna pay attention to it in the other thread :p
Dont you think maybe it would be cool to organise some sort of pokemon battles tourney with the community? Just thought about it, tell me what you think! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci