• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potent [US/CA Clan]

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Trespire would like to battle. Add me on skype dreamlaneyt or come on the TS trespire.teamspeak.net Thanks You.

Basiic

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: One_And_Only99
Wins: 43
Played :1660
Working Mic?: Yep
Strenths: Water fighting, Bow, Fns, Fishing Rod
Weakness: teams of 3+, lag
Active: 9
Mature: 10
Why I want to join: I know im good it may not look like it. I want to join a clan that will accept me and will heave a thirst for wins.

Last edited:

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: One_And_Only99
Wins: 43
Played :1660
Working Mic?: Yep
Strenths: Water fighting, Bow, Fns, Fishing Rod
Weakness: teams of 3+, lag
Active: 9
Mature: 10
Why I want to join: I know im good it may not look like it. I want to join a clan that will accept me and will heave a thirst for wins.
Accepted for trial!

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Mr_Ant87
What do you want to be called?: Ant
Wins: 3/100-120 (usually I just don't stand a chance because I either don't get a weapon or I get teamed by people with far superior gear.
Games played: 100-120 (I'm not quite sure about the amount of games I've played but I can't be bothered checking
Strengths: Stealth, bow
Weaknesses: teams, bad computer fps, lag, fishing rod
Why do you want to join?: I reckon it would be pretty cool to make new friends and stuff liek that. I might even be able to win a game for once :)

YouTube Channel: Ant The Meepasaur (once again, I can't be bothered posting something. This times it's the link ;))

Thx for reading,
Ant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci