• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potential | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey look, idaleez never got banned so take that down, we were not dq'd as recently iMEE_HOY_MINOY was unbanned because i was never hacking.
Get your shitty excuses out the way, grow some Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom balls, and play the god damn game.
Post your loss.
~From Beaner09

PotentialUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey look, idaleez never got banned so take that down, we were not dq'd as recently iMEE_HOY_MINOY was unbanned because i was never hacking.
Get your shitty excuses out the way, grow some Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom balls, and play the god damn game.
Post your loss.
~From Beaner09
There's no need to post a loss because the battle has to be continued if the user was unbanned and also, we can't take down the DQ if there's no proof of a moderator approving the battle to continue, get your &$#% right and get out of my post. ShaiPR7

Last edited:

NotArmaside

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TZ_ARMA_PVP
Name:armando
Timezone: mexico norte
Wins / Played:25 /101
Activity: 7/10
Matureness: depende el caso
Past Clans: Holly Molly,AshesUS,AttractiveUS
Why do you want to join Potential?: porque quiero ayudar a creser a este clan

BlueFire

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TZ_ARMA_PVP
Name:armando
Timezone: mexico norte
Wins / Played:25 /101
Activity: 7/10
Matureness: depende el caso
Past Clans: Holly Molly,AshesUS,AttractiveUS
Why do you want to join Potential?: porque quiero ayudar a creser a este clan
Aplicaste a 2 clanes al mismo tiempo LOL, clan hopper everywhere xd.

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
There's no need to post a loss because the battle has to be continued if the user was unbanned and also, we can't take down the DQ if there's no proof of a moderator approving the battle to continue, get your &$#% right and get out of my post. ShaiPR7
The amount of AIDS you're giving me. If you don't want to continue against Marvel, then you FF Gg. Its funny how you posted a 5-0 DQ win when Marvel got 3 rounds on you and you got 0, pathetic.

PotentialUS

Survivor
Reaction score
The amount of AIDS you're giving me. If you don't want to continue against Marvel, then you FF Gg. Its funny how you posted a 5-0 DQ win when Marvel got 3 rounds on you and you got 0, pathetic.
It's no that we don't want to continue, we need proof of a moderator stating we got to continue, he might be unbanned but that still doesn't mean anything till a Clan Staff member says we got to continue, lol get your stuff right and how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci