• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potions + Bottles of Enchanting

Do you agree with this idea?

• Yes. definitly

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No, would make the games worst

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • As long as there's no severe issue with them on the servers, then yes

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Be able to place Alchemy Stands, (they have a 5% chance of spawning in Tier 1 and 40% in Tier 2), and have the ingredients/bottles for potions in a special new tier- Tier Alchemy.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's all down to what potion they do add, I agree with bottle of enchant but others eh. Some of them may be to overpowered and ruin others gameplay.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Or just add all the supplies for potions in chests, or just have complete potions available in chests on rare occasions, or tier 2 chests. (i'm against bringing back hostile mobs)
I don't like your attitude sir. Monsters are really important in ALL aspects of survival, they technically makes hg what it is. Monsters add both more loot and EXP at the eventual cost of health. But at the same time they are a filter on the first night for those who would not be strong enough to have a chance anyway, thus less hiding noobs without purpose. Taking away monsters is like taking away half the fun.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like your attitude sir. Monsters are really important in ALL aspects of survival, they technically makes hg what it is. Monsters add both more loot and EXP at the eventual cost of health. But at the same time they are a filter on the first night for those who would not be strong enough to have a chance anyway, thus less hiding noobs without purpose. Taking away monsters is like taking away half the fun.
Map 3 really suffers from having mob spawning on though. The cornucopia just gets overcrowded with mobs, and then the area under the massive tree will be full of them too. It would make it really difficult for people who are unequipped who happen to go in that direction.

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
Map 3 is so underplayed it usually doesnt make a difference...

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Bottles O' Enchanting would definitely be great in the Survival Games

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i would only really like to see potions of regeneration and health as others would be too OP. Bottles O' Enchanting would be nice too.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Its possible, but we would have to figure out the rareness of finding them in chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci