• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Practice game for our new map!

ragefury14

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: RageFury14
Skype Name:Ragefury141
Do you like the map idea: looks awesome rlly wanna play it
How many wins do you have? (just for match-making purposes): ?
i wanna play because i seen the map in its early days and i really wanna record it!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry again for the time change. It will be at 7:15 EST. This is two hours later than what it was scheduled to before. I didn't realize how skewed time zones were for some people compared to others. I hope this helps.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Mr_Tibbels
Skype Name: maxingout01
Do you like the map idea: Yes its in space, We have never really seen anything like it. well done.
Why do you want to play: I want to play because I would like to try out something new.
How many wins do you have: 42, but more on my other account

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Mr_Tibbels
Skype Name: maxingout01
Do you like the map idea: Yes its in space, We have never really seen anything like it. well done.
Why do you want to play: I want to play because I would like to try out something new.
How many wins do you have: 42, but more on my other account
Accepted
ONE MORE SPOT OPEN :D

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry guys, all spots are filled. We would love to have alternates. And since we will be playing multiple matches, we will alternate people so that everyone gets the chance to play. The initial 24 will get to play at least one and everyone else who applies will have a fairly good chance to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci