• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PrayForParis

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
:( Hello Everyone, :(

Recently there have been many threads concerning the recent terrorist attacks, taken place in the famous city of Paris. Over one hundred and twenty people lost their lives as of last nights. I want us all to come together as a community to support Paris, and have grief over the people whom have been affected by the matter. So, Ceroria sent me a link providing an Optifine cape of the French flag, I am asking you for the time being change your cape and stand hand and hand together. Check my page for the link to the cape as I've made a post previously to this thread with the flag. Thank you everyone for being respectful of the tragedy, and not arguing, nor debating. Everyone stay safe, and I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
:thumbsdown: (n) Aaron (PrayForParis) :thumbsdown: (n)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
i know this is a serious topic but now it gets repetitive thread after thread i honestly just see these threads as an easy way to get likes
nix calm down with the rekt

Reactions: Nix

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so scared, I live in Paris. God help me.

Last edited:

Ghozt

Spectator
Reaction score
I hate how some people joke about this type of stuff, it pisses me off

#PrayForParis

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
i know this is a serious topic but now it gets repetitive thread after thread i honestly just see these threads as an easy way to get likes
In no way am I trying to get likes, personally I have relatives who live in Paris, so this is really the least I can do for them right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci