• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pre-Game Placement Break Down

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score
Many have been asking how the Pre-Game place down works (By place down, I mean the podiums you stand on when first spawned into the selected Map). I've heard things everywhere from; It goes by where you live, Your Ip Address, What Map you voted for, and tons more, but those are all false. It goes by when you joined a Lobby. So if you're a donator, and you join last, you'll go into the same Pre-Game podium as you did last game that you joined last. If you joined first, you would always start on the First position podium.

I thought I'd make a small tutorial for those who may be confused, if you're still confused, and I didn't clearly lay it out, post below and i'll further explain it.

So for an example:

Note: This isn't accurate, I know, it's just a General layout on how the system works.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I've always wondered about this. I suspected it would have to do with when you joined, and it's nice to see I'm right about something for once. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci