• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Predation ITA Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

4nt0

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Krowler
Past Clans: Bayoneers (1st clan), Sacred(2nd clan), BlackLeaf(3rd clan)

why i wanna join the clan: i think im a not bad player and its like some months i play on minecraft pvp, i have already joined some clans in the past but, now as now, i'd like to join ur clan 'cos i think i could have fun with you and i'd like to.
thanks for the attention, have a nice day :)

-Krowler

doubleone

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:zRays_
Past Clans:sacred -//- Blackleaf -//- bayoners
Why do you want to join Predation I want to join the clan because of the expectations is a strong clan and I would be very happy to be part of it

RodHax

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Krowler
Past Clans: Bayoneers (1st clan), Sacred(2nd clan), BlackLeaf(3rd clan)

why i wanna join the clan: i think im a not bad player and its like some months i play on minecraft pvp, i have already joined some clans in the past but, now as now, i'd like to join ur clan 'cos i think i could have fun with you and i'd like to.
thanks for the attention, have a nice day :)

-Krowler
IGN:zRays_
Past Clans:sacred -//- Blackleaf -//- bayoners
Why do you want to join Predation I want to join the clan because of the expectations is a strong clan and I would be very happy to be part of it
Declined both, retry when you are going to be more exeperienced

4nt0

Tribute
Reaction score
exeperienced
Personally, I think I'm experienced enough.
I don't wanna go versus ur decisions, but tbh, i'm playing since like february 2015 so
Could u rethink 'bout this?

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Personally, I think I'm experienced enough.
I don't wanna go versus ur decisions, but tbh, i'm playing since like february 2015 so
Could u rethink 'bout this?
You've been in 3 clans - since when is that any sort of experience whatsoever? If they were half decent clans than that's a different case but 3 clans that I have never heard of is just....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci