• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Premium Rank Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer players,

As you may know a new donor rank called "Platinum" is being tested by those who attended the Perth meetup yesterday. I've been told my numerous sources, including staff members, that this will be a rank higher than diamond. This annoys me. I bought Diamond Donor because it was the highest rank MCSG offered, and I bought it so I could have the highest donor rank. Chad, admins and senior moderators have often stated that they will not bring in another rank. Now they are? I am rather disappointed about this. I believe that they should either remove Platinum as a hole, or make it an add-on.

What I mean by "add-on" is that it's a donor rank that renews everytime your donor renews. For example, if someone buys "Iron" and "Platinum" rank, the "Platinum" rank will be paid for every month, as will the "Iron" rank. If someone buys "Gold" and "Platinum" rank, the "Platinum" rank will renew every 3 months, as will the "Gold" rank. But if someone buys "Diamond" and "Platinum" rank, it will be lifetime, just like the Diamond rank.

Thank you,
Chris Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Really, you know absolutely NOTHING about this, yet you're already complaining? I've heard mention of diamond being able to pay just a small amount to upgrade to it, so this petition is useless anyway.

You know, looking back on this post, it may be a bit harsh, but I think the point still applies. It's a little early to complain about something that hasn't had any details released.

Last edited:

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score

Really, you know absolutely NOTHING about this, yet you're already complaining? I've heard mention of diamond being able to pay just a small amount to upgrade to it, so this petition is useless anyway.

You know, looking back on this post, it may be a bit harsh, but I think the point still applies. It's a little early to complain about something that hasn't had any details released.
I get where you're coming at, but numerous staff members have told me it is the rank coming after Diamond, therefore I thought I'd be in the position to try and do something before it was too late.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I can see people are not likeing this idea, however I can relate to you and understand why your angry and agree with you. However it appears to me that the people who went to the meet up in Perth got this as a sign of gratitude and appreciation. I'm not sure we're your idea will go however I'd rather there wouldn't be new ranks but maybe some new perks for starters.
I feel your pain :)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like this new rank but as a diamond donor I do see what you're saying. I also agree with RC and believe you're being quite harsh considering basically no details have been released about this rank.

Reaction score
The platinum rank is in testing still as you said, you don't even know what it includes so you don't even know if its worth it. Also why did you want to buy the best rank on the game? Are you unable to get into servers with diamond, do you not have enough votes?

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
My opinion on the whole things, I think they should add it as a normal rank better than Diamond, but if you have Diamond, you should have a discount towards Platinum.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
The platinum rank is in testing still as you said, you don't even know what it includes so you don't even know if its worth it. Also why did you want to buy the best rank on the game? Are you unable to get into servers with diamond, do you not have enough votes?
No, I wanted to buy the highest donor rank because I wanted to make a contribution to MCSG. The votes and the highest priority obviously had an influence too though.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
No, I wanted to buy the highest donor rank because I wanted to make a contribution to MCSG. The votes and the highest priority obviously had an influence too though.
But if my idea became the real thing, you could just get the highest by paying a small amount more because you have Diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci