• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Preperation in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
When you do not want to have hunger in the beginning of a game. Don't move in the lobby.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
moving in the lobby doesn't do anything, i believe...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Erm, i'm always jumping around everywhere in the lobby, and i never get any problems like this...

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Erm, you don't lose hunger in the lobby, nor even on the podiums.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Just give it a try, don't move and you won't have hunger in the beginning of the games. :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you saying that your hunger will deplete faster from full if you're active in the lobby? Because its always 10 at the beginning

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Yes I think it will deplete faster. You will always start with 10 but it will deplete faster.

plonize

Survivor
Reaction score
Jeb added a saturation bar to the hunger system. For excample when you spawn in a SSP world you will start with a full saturation bar and a full hunger bar. Your hunger will only deplete once you're saturation bar is empty. This was added to give you time to gather food before you died of starvation.

When you spawn in the Hunger Games you're health and hunger is reset but the saturation bar is not. This explains why you're hunger will run out pretty fast.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Jeb added a saturation bar to the hunger system. For excample when you spawn in a SSP world you will start with a full saturation bar and a full hunger bar. Your hunger will only deplete once you're saturation bar is empty. This was added to give you time to gather food before you died of starvation.

When you spawn in the Hunger Games you're health and hunger is reset but the saturation bar is not. This explains why you're hunger will run out pretty fast.

That is what I ment, but I shouldn't write things down when I'm sleepy ><'
And another tip, to get your saturation bar full eat a few golden apples because you can eat them while you are not hungry.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
interesting... this still doesn't sound correct though. Links? I'll still keep it in mind regardless.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
interesting... this still doesn't sound correct though. Links? I'll still keep it in mind regardless.
You can test this very easily in the survival games. After you win a game eat a golden apple and don't move in the lobby and watch how far you can get on your chest route until you have to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci