• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Presenting...Moi

Reaction score
Hai guys, saw these popping up... looked like fun.
Hi, I'm Rob Tyler, or more commonly known as OuchTheSchauzer (OtSchauzer). Not much to be said except I'm 17 years old, and own a younger brother that you all know as CHEEDOS. I live in Pflugerville, Texas, and to those who know not where that is, it's right outside of Austin. I'm going to be a senior high school soon, and my favorite subject is Physics. I'm addicted to anime so if you're a fan hit me up with some good, ones. My favorite things to do is, swim, draw, watch, and annoy CHEEDOs >:D. I started of MCSG in July 2012, and it's awesome, so great job to all the staff, Devs, etc... Not much left to say. Oh yes, I am the inventor of the abomination avatars known as LOL- tars (if you want one hit up my forum and wait :p)
Love y'all,
Peace

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not sure. Is this supposed to be story? If not, it should be at the Introduce Yourself section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci