• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primative - US Clan (Revamp / Restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primative

Tribute
Reaction score
Before you read my application, I would just like to say I would really like to be in this clan and I am underestimated, and better than my stats.

Name: Jason
Ign: TheVanceMan9000
Wins: 131
Games Played: 2293
Time Zone: EST
W / L Ratio: 1/17 (I know my stats are bad, but I basically learned how to play 800 games winning about 10 of them)
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Favorite Map: SG4 (Got a really good route no-one knows about)
PvP Strengths: Block-Hitting, Getting Combos, Fishing Rod, FNS placement, Bow When I'm Warmed Up
PvP Weaknesses: Bow When I'm Not Warmed Up, Water Battles When They Rod Spam, Stacked Team of 3+, Hackers, People With 2 Ping xD
Past Clans Include: #Kryptonity, (Disbanded) Saturation, (Disbanded) and SavoryUS (Disbanded) I get bad luck with clans disbanding xD
Why do you want to join: I think that this clan will be a perfect opportunity to meet new people, play MCSG, and have fun! Also, my two old clan were my first clans and it was extremely fun. It was so awesome to meet new, amazing, skillful players. I feel like this clan will be good to do that all again. :)

Primative

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Joel
Ign: xXStormCreeperXx
Wins: 510+a alt
Games Played:5k+ stats reset ratio is 5/15
Time Zone:CDT
W / L Ratio: 1/3
Skype Name:xxstormcreeperxx
Favorite Map: Sg4, Vallyside, Alaskan, Holiday
PvP Strengths: fns bow, crits, strafe
PvP Weaknesses: hackers and teams of 4
Past Clans Include: #Transfer
Why do you want to join: Because i want to try something new and I miss brwne and BLUEEEHOODIE

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: David
Ign: dobbyroxsmysocks | buscus123
Wins: 316
Games Played: 2709 (Learned how to play good with like 1000 +- games played ;-;)
W / L Ratio: 1/9 or 1/8
Skype Name: dobbyroxmysocks
Favorite Map: Solar Frost
PvP Strengths: Jitter Clicking, Sword, Rod (Used to be awesome at fns but I always put it out instantly when jitter clicking :L)
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Water Fights, Hackers with the killaura + extreme reach, laggers
Past Clans Include: Too many, most recent: SavoryUS Exotic Xylene Blur (I mostly left these clans for: Bad leading, Feminine Hygene Product members, and just plain I don't like the way they run things. That or they disband)
Why do you want to join: This clan looks like it's going to go far!!! And my bae from Savory is in here <3

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Games Played: 2709 (Learned how to play good with like 1000 +- games played ;-;)
PvP Strengths: Jitter Clicking, Sword, Rod (Used to be awesome at fns but I always put it out instantly when jitter clicking :L)
PvP Weaknesses: Bow, Water Fights, Hackers with the killaura + extreme reach, laggers
Past Clans Include: Too many, most recent: SavoryUS Exotic Xylene Blur (I mostly left these clans for: Bad leading, Feminine Hygene Product members, and just plain I don't like the way they run things. That or they disband)
Why do you want to join: This clan looks like it's going to go far!!! And my bae from Savory is in here <3
Recommended I have played with him in a couple games and he was rlly good

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Before you read my application, I would just like to say I would really like to be in this clan and I am underestimated, and better than my stats.

Name: Jason
Ign: TheVanceMan9000
Wins: 131
Games Played: 2293
W / L Ratio: 1/17 (I know my stats are bad, but I basically learned how to play 800 games winning about 10 of them)
Skype Name: jasonvance10
Favorite Map: SG4 (Got a really good route no-one knows about)
PvP Strengths: Block-Hitting, Getting Combos, Fishing Rod, FNS placement, Bow When I'm Warmed Up
PvP Weaknesses: Bow When I'm Not Warmed Up, Water Battles When They Rod Spam, Stacked Team of 3+, Hackers, People With 2 Ping xD
Past Clans Include: #Kryptonity, (Disbanded) Saturation, (Disbanded) and SavoryUS (Disbanded) I get bad luck with clans disbanding xD
Why do you want to join: I think that this clan will be a perfect opportunity to meet new people, play MCSG, and have fun! Also, my two old clan were my first clans and it was extremely fun. It was so awesome to meet new, amazing, skillful players. I feel like this clan will be good to do that all again. :)
recommended he is pretty good

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
ACCEPT HIM

Primative

Tribute
Reaction score
Member :D

LucarioPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Lucario pls
Ign: LucarioPlayz
Wins: 16
Games Played: 66
W / L Ratio: 1/4
Skype Name: I don't have skype, sorry ;c
Favorite Map: Moonbase c;
PvP Strengths: I guess combat in general
PvP Weaknesses: I'm rust on secondaries
Past Clans Include: None
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a good clan as my first one, and I understand its invite only. I am just requesting a chance <3

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Lucario pls
Ign: LucarioPlayz
Wins: 16
Games Played: 66
W / L Ratio: 1/4
Skype Name: I don't have skype, sorry ;c
Favorite Map: Moonbase c;
PvP Strengths: I guess combat in general
PvP Weaknesses: I'm rust on secondaries
Past Clans Include: None
Why do you want to join: I would like to join a good clan as my first one, and I understand its invite only. I am just requesting a chance <3
LOL no how do you expect to be accepted If you dont have skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci