• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prime [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault

Spectator
Reaction score
[Application]
- IGN Finalez | VaultPvP
- What should we call you? Finalez , Vault or Sebas x3
- Wins Finalez : around 42 out of 120+
VaultPvP : 39 out of 142 *-*
- Games Played 120 and 142
- Age I am 13 almost 14
- Do you have skype and teamspeak [Y/N] Yeah Boia
- How mature are you [1/10]I would say a 6
- How active are you [1/10] 10.
- PvP Strengths
Combo - Combo is a thing i'm often getting, by clicking fast on my mouse and using fishing rod or bow i can get combos on people with better connection then me which makes me win fights. Also i can strafe and get combos.
Bow - I'm feeling quite good with the bow. I'm decent at 1v1 bow fights, but on a good day i'm quite good at getting hits with the bow when i am chasing someone.
Criticals and Blockhits - I am good at getting criticals and blockhit, i actually love getting criticals because my particles are "Hoi" which is a well known word by me xD
Tactics - Many peoples are telling me that i have good tactics, so that must be a strength for me then :p
Defensive/Offensive - Most of the time i am an offensive and aggressive player, however if i see a team or a good player i can play defensive very well.
Teams - I actually feel very good at taking out teams of two. If the teams is not a op team i have an opportunity to take teams out.
- PvP Weaknesses
My Connection - My connection is a hard challenge, in the past weeks i have been having a 3 bar often. So i have been sitting in a bad position on my brothers room so i can use our neightbour's internet. However on monday i got 4 bar again and have been having a stabile 4 bar now.
Water fight - Water fights is also a weakness i feel i have. I'm not so good in water fights, but feeling that i am improving in it. Because i made a texture pack where i easier see people under water which makes me hit better with fishing rod, bow and the sword.
Going into fights with low hearts - This is a weakness many people have, going into a fight and think you are better then your opponent and you can kill him easily on for example five hearts. I'm working on watching more on how many hearts i have and feeling that i'm making it better in the past week.
1.7 Sprint - Since I'm basically a Hive player i have been using BSM a lot so I'm not the best one on 1.7 sprint yet

- How would you benefit from Prime? I dont think I am even decent compared to the people in this clan but I hope I can benefit somehow when it comes to battles and stuff xP
- Why do you want to join Prime. My friend xBrezzy is here and he mai bae from hive <3

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
[Application]
- IGN Finalez | VaultPvP
- Age I am 13 almost 14
- PvP Strengths
Combo - Combo is a thing i'm often getting, by clicking fast on my mouse and using fishing rod or bow i can get combos on people with better connection then me which makes me win fights. Also i can strafe and get combos.
Bow - I'm feeling quite good with the bow. I'm decent at 1v1 bow fights, but on a good day i'm quite good at getting hits with the bow when i am chasing someone.
Criticals and Blockhits - I am good at getting criticals and blockhit, i actually love getting criticals because my particles are "Hoi" which is a well known word by me xD
Tactics - Many peoples are telling me that i have good tactics, so that must be a strength for me then :p
Defensive/Offensive - Most of the time i am an offensive and aggressive player, however if i see a team or a good player i can play defensive very well.
Teams - I actually feel very good at taking out teams of two. If the teams is not a op team i have an opportunity to take teams out.
- PvP Weaknesses
My Connection - My connection is a hard challenge, in the past weeks i have been having a 3 bar often. So i have been sitting in a bad position on my brothers room so i can use our neightbour's internet. However on monday i got 4 bar again and have been having a stabile 4 bar now.
Water fight - Water fights is also a weakness i feel i have. I'm not so good in water fights, but feeling that i am improving in it. Because i made a texture pack where i easier see people under water which makes me hit better with fishing rod, bow and the sword.
Going into fights with low hearts - This is a weakness many people have, going into a fight and think you are better then your opponent and you can kill him easily on for example five hearts. I'm working on watching more on how many hearts i have and feeling that i'm making it better in the past week.
1.7 Sprint - Since I'm basically a Hive player i have been using BSM a lot so I'm not the best one on 1.7 sprint yet

- How would you benefit from Prime? I dont think I am even decent compared to the people in this clan but I hope I can benefit somehow when it comes to battles and stuff xP
- Why do you want to join Prime. My friend xBrezzy is here and he mai bae from hive <3
Recommended

Zernify

Experienced
Reaction score
[Application]
- IGN xpertguy
- What should we call you? Ryan
- Wins 315+
- Games Played 2000+
- Age 13
- Do you have skype and teamspeak [Y/N] Y
- How mature are you [1/10] 7.5
- How active are you [1/10] 7
- PvP Strengths Strafing and bow spamming others xD
- PvP Weaknesses Usually ping abusers, Hackers and team of 3 or more
- How would you benefit from Prime? I would help be active and loyal, Try to make routes and rosters for the clan
- Why do you want to join Prime. Because my bae crafty is in here

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application;

Guess who's back, back again

Breezy accept me now

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
[Application]
- IGN Finalez | VaultPvP
- Age I am 13 almost 14
- PvP Strengths
- PvP Weaknesses

Accepted! Member! Welcome to the clan.
[Application]
- IGN xpertguy
- What should we call you? Ryan
- Wins 315+
- Games Played 2000+
- Age 13
- Do you have skype and teamspeak [Y/N] Y
- How mature are you [1/10] 7.5
- How active are you [1/10] 7
- PvP Strengths Strafing and bow spamming others xD
- PvP Weaknesses Usually ping abusers, Hackers and team of 3 or more
- How would you benefit from Prime? I would help be active and loyal, Try to make routes and rosters for the clan
- Why do you want to join Prime. Because my bae crafty is in here
Accepted! For Trial. I don't know you well, so i'll test ya ;)
Application;

Guess who's back, back again

Breezy accept me now
Accepted! Rank : Member (Applied over skype.) Welcome to the clan. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member