• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prime [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz4322

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Coolerkidstatus42622
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Goontha
Aɢᴇ: 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Faze, optic, team kaliber
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ( PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ) goonther2222222234512456
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀɪᴍᴇ?: i really like clans that really fun my bvig brother in one i tihnk it like rebels or somthing he qa in their when i was like 7 when he said it was really good and and god clan and i wanna ojoin because i wanna get better at pvpv ksills because i need to get better and stuff like that so i wanna do good and learn to gg10 people like huahwi and creeper farts ai almost killed creeperfarts i dont know how he kill me i like got likehim like really low like omg but of what evs so basically i wanna join pulse because i mean power i mean prime because its seems like cool clan and its so cool to see my hold clann mates in here because its like so cool like omg yes so yea i wanna get better and learn people thatsd it

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀɪᴍᴇ?: i really like clans that really fun my bvig brother in one i tihnk it like rebels or somthing he qa in their when i was like 7 when he said it was really good and and god clan and i wanna ojoin because i wanna get better at pvpv ksills because i need to get better and stuff like that so i wanna do good and learn to gg10 people like huahwi and creeper farts ai almost killed creeperfarts i dont know how he kill me i like got likehim like really low like omg but of what evs so basically i wanna join pulse because i mean power i mean prime because its seems like cool clan and its so cool to see my hold clann mates in here because its like so cool like omg yes so yea i wanna get better and learn people thatsd it

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: DontStealMyKill
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Duncan
Aɢᴇ:15
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: So many I can barely remember but Fatal was my last one.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ( PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ) duncan.dempseymcsg
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀɪᴍᴇ?: Because you rekt us and you are a good clan. Plus I am a good PVP'er and want to be in a good clan. You guys sound cool and like a good community, and also dont worry about me being a Inappropriate body part on a male in the other game vs us. It was just an excuse for you guys wrecking us. Also, Zorax is in this clan, talk to him about me to know if im good or not.

Last edited:

USPrime

Tribute
Reaction score
Denied

IGN: DontStealMyKill
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Duncan
Aɢᴇ:15
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: So many I can barely remember but Fatal was my last one.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ( PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ) duncan.dempseymcsg
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀɪᴍᴇ?: Because you rekt us and you are a good clan. Plus I am a good PVP'er and want to be in a good clan. You guys sound cool and like a good community, and also dont worry about me being a Inappropriate body part on a male in the other game vs us. It was just an excuse for you guys wrecking us. Also, Zorax is in this clan, talk to him about me to know if im good or not.
Trial be active on teamspeak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci