• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Math don't leave. I felt the sameway when I left if you remember, I basically had the same reason. But I thought about it, and you just really have to interact more with everyone and not let them interact with you. If that made sense. I thought about it and decided to come back knowing it was the dumbest thing to just leave the clan I really bonded easily with. And I made a difference and just interacted with everyone myself instead of waiting. Everyone enjoys each other being in the clan. Most of us in this clan have been here almost from the start and that's really what brought us closer to eachother. We don't want you gone. Even if it may seem like it, it's really not. Come back please.
HA............

GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
gais gais gais gais gais, gais gais gais. Please don't add me to skype chat. TMI, man. Very, scary. I thought you were friends... You should be careful who you add, Tony, anyone could've screenshotted that and started drama in the community.

TurtleGoneBad

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TurtleGoneBad
Wins:65 I started like a week ago
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Skype ill get TeamSpeak
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths: flint+steel, bow, water fights,
PVP Weaknesses: hackers, teams of 3, Never goto the spawn at the start of the game
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?:Yes

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TurtleGoneBad
Wins:65 I started like a week ago
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Skype ill get TeamSpeak
Do you have a Microphone?:yes
PVP Strengths: flint+steel, bow, water fights,
PVP Weaknesses: hackers, teams of 3, Never goto the spawn at the start of the game
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?:Yes
He actually has a good win/loss guys. Maybe someone 1v1 him to see if he is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci