• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Leaving, i just don't this feel this clan is what it used to be. Sorry Pro, your a great leader but i just need to be with my mathy.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
I've literally been thinking about this all day, and this is partly the reason that I challenged Forgotten today. That reason was to see if we still had what we had, what we were this summer. That unfortunately didn't work. Today proved that we really stood no chance in the future, that we aren't nearly as feared and known as we once were.

We've slowly lost members over the last few weeks, and this clan is honestly just slowly falling apart, little by little. I wish I could have granted @Hiqhlights wish. That I keep the clan up and going in the future. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This is mostly due to the facts that I've stated before. We just simply aren't what we used to be, and I don't think that's going to change.

As much as I hate saying this, Primeval is officially disbanding under my leadership. Here, i'd just like to thank everyone in Primeval for literally changing my life, for giving me the best moments I've ever experienced. For the thrilling clan battles and scrims that we've had across the servers between various clans, but lately, it just isn't the same. It's not fun anymore. And, as awful as it sounds, I don't like doing it.

I'd like to explore more in my life, experience things that I haven't experienced, get back in touch with my IRL friends, and just overall, enjoy it. You guys have been amazing friends that i'll never forget. I'll still talk to you and be on TS frequently, if Tech keeps it up, that is.

I honestly can't express enough how badly this hurts writing this. But it had to end somewhere, and I guess that somewhere is here.

@Soul Thank you for giving us one last awesome battle against you guys. I wanted it to end this way.
@Hiqhlights I know I failed you. I'm sorry. I don't really know what else to say.

And to everyone, keep seeing things the way you are. I'll miss sharing these amazing experiences with you all.

-Pro

#Primeval

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
I've literally been thinking about this all day, and this is partly the reason that I challenged Forgotten today. That reason was to see if we still had what we had, what we were this summer. That unfortunately didn't work. Today proved that we really stood no chance in the future, that we aren't nearly as feared and known as we once were.

We've slowly lost members over the last few weeks, and this clan is honestly just slowly falling apart, little by little. I wish I could have granted @Hiqhlights wish. That I keep the clan up and going in the future. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This is mostly due to the facts that I've stated before. We just simply aren't what we used to be, and I don't think that's going to change.

As much as I hate saying this, Primeval is officially disbanding under my leadership. Here, i'd just like to thank everyone in Primeval for literally changing my life, for giving me the best moments I've ever experienced. For the thrilling clan battles and scrims that we've had across the servers between various clans, but lately, it just isn't the same. It's not fun anymore. And, as awful as it sounds, I don't like doing it.

I'd like to explore more in my life, experience things that I haven't experienced, get back in touch with my IRL friends, and just overall, enjoy it. You guys have been amazing friends that i'll never forget. I'll still talk to you and be on TS frequently, if Tech keeps it up, that is.

I honestly can't express enough how badly this hurts writing this. But it had to end somewhere, and I guess that somewhere is here.

@Soul Thank you for giving us one last awesome battle against you guys. I wanted it to end this way.
@Hiqhlights I know I failed you. I'm sorry. I don't really know what else to say.

And to everyone, keep seeing things the way you are. I'll miss sharing these amazing experiences with you all.

-Pro

#Primeval
What....

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I never got Captain :'(. But, we had absolutely great clan, We were so a great group of friends, and great group of PvPers. Without this clan I still be a terrible player, and I have got so much better pvp. This TS will still be up! I would like to thank Hiqhlights for even giving a chance in this clan, and AFK you used to be the only person I ever wanted to talk to.

- Tech

xDefrasa

Diamond
Reaction score
Im gonna miss playing with you guys, you were kind of my favorite clan And favorite members in mcsg D: ill miss you all

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awhh! NO! You guys were fun to hang with :c, #Royals went through a rough time today too. Hope some of you can join us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci