• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem connecting to servers

SergeantSpears

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time i try to join the survival games servers it says "Failed to log in: Bad login" can i have some help in this matter?

tetlow

Platinum
Reaction score
If anyone else is using you're account that will also cause bad login. So if you think that could be the case reset ya password and make sure no one else can get it again, eg no leaving the password in on friends accounts. But it could just be you need to close and open minecraft to fix it. Hope it helps :)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
If rebooting Minecraft didn't work, did you purchase the game itself?

Chris_9999_

Survivor
Reaction score
This error occurs when you either, have the same account logged in on a different device, or, you haven't bought the complete game. Hope this helps :D.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Make sure you're logged out on any other computer you use (e,g. a laptop or desktop) and as suggested above, restart!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
help.mojang.com
It could have been that the login servers were down at the time where you were attempting to connect, but it's highly unlikely because the login servers are usually stable.

ryocubes

Tribute
Reaction score
If it says bad log in, did you logged in, in offline? If it is, then that's the think with bad log in. Or it can be a internet connection.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Try restarting Minecraft. If that doesn't work make sure Minecraft isn't open on any other devices.

N0XUS

Tribute
Reaction score
Theres always some stupid problem with the servers. For example, people stop mid game-then suddenly teleport out of your view since they were running while not connected to the server. Same thing just happened to me, froze-everyone else did too-and when connection came back I died instantly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci