• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problem with SG1 puzzle?

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. :/

With the light puzzle (the one under a tree though of course I won't specify where ;) ) before it used to work when you put the combination in the right order. Now pressing any button just keeps two light on, and doesn't change at all, hence not being able to get the chest. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? :O

Also, has the button combination puzzle (the cave area) changed to something new? As before I knew it, but now it doesn't work. :(

And just randomly, but items dropped by players when you kill them on that new university map - which I really like - disappears, so you can't take their loot. Or it is for me anyway. o_O

Thanks!

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. :/

With the light puzzle (the one under a tree though of course I won't specify where ;) ) before it used to work when you put the combination in the right order. Now pressing any button just keeps two light on, and doesn't change at all, hence not being able to get the chest. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? :O

Also, has the button combination puzzle (the cave area) changed to something new? As before I knew it, but now it doesn't work. :(

And just randomly, but items dropped by players when you kill them on that new university map - which I really like - disappears, so you can't take their loot. Or it is for me anyway. o_O

Thanks!
I know the problem with the light puzzle, someone destroit the redstone within the MCSG v2 Update , i looked for it in singleplayer, i am not sure but i may know how to fix.

The Drop bug on Valleyside, has already been discussed many times, i made the first thread about it :p, and yeah its a bug and its for everyone not only for you, the Developers are working on it, but in my opinion its cool that there arent any drops, because then everyone, EVERYONE , needs to create his own route. And its also funny, but hey, thats only my opinion, what did you think about it?, And i dont think that there shoulnt be any drops on all maps, but its cool if there arent any drops on 1 map, dont understand me wrong :p

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
I know the problem with the light puzzle, someone destroit the redstone within the MCSG v2 Update , i looked for it in singleplayer, i am not sure but i may know how to fix.

The Drop bug on Valleyside, has already been discussed many times, i made the first thread about it :p, and yeah its a bug and its for everyone not only for you, the Developers are working on it, but in my opinion its cool that there arent any drops, because then everyone, EVERYONE , needs to create his own route. And its also funny, but hey, thats only my opinion, what did you think about it?, And i dont think that there shoulnt be any drops on all maps, but its cool if there arent any drops on 1 map, dont understand me wrong :p
Oh I thought it might be something like that. Hopefully its fixed as that used to be my route. :(

And its interesting to not have items from people. I mean it will solely rely on the person finding good chests. But then again, the people who know where the good chests are against people not quite sure are most likely to win all the time. Which I like that anyone could win if they kill the right people/play cleverly. While atm players killing players with better stuff gain nothing from it, other then points and pride. haha

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep, they have changed it to confuse n00bs who do not know how to look at the item id's on the wiki :D

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Yep, they have changed it to confuse n00bs who do not know how to look at the item id's on the wiki :D
LOL omg, I must be a noob then. >_> I only found out the original one from a video. Thank you for that. Learn something new every day. ;)

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Oh I thought it might be something like that. Hopefully its fixed as that used to be my route. :(

And its interesting to not have items from people. I mean it will solely rely on the person finding good chests. But then again, the people who know where the good chests are against people not quite sure are most likely to win all the time. Which I like that anyone could win if they kill the right people/play cleverly. While atm players killing players with better stuff gain nothing from it, other then points and pride. haha
Yeah, you are quite right, but if you create your own chest route, youll also find some tear 2's on it, there are sooo many tear 2's in Valleyside University, ive never played a deathmatch, against guys with bad things. Create a chest route nd youll think like me :p , i hope that i can help you

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
How annoying. Put the code for cave puzzle on sg1 and now its all crappy tier 1 chests. Before it used to be tier 2, so now I feel I can't get any good chests now unless I go for the ship, which everyone goes to. *sigh* :(

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
How annoying. Put the code for cave puzzle on sg1 and now its all crappy tier 1 chests. Before it used to be tier 2, so now I feel I can't get any good chests now unless I go for the ship, which everyone goes to. *sigh* :(
Ik they also destroyed my route, before last update : 2 double tier 2's and one 1 normal tear 2 and LOTS of other chests, now there are only a few normal chests :( , but now i createt a new route =)

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Ik they also destroyed my route, before last update : 2 double tier 2's and one 1 normal tear 2 and LOTS of other chests, now there are only a few normal chests :( , but now i createt a new route =)
I don't know where else to go though that has tier 2's elsewhere. And SG1 was my favorite map as well. *sobs*

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know where else to go though that has tier 2's elsewhere. And SG1 was my favorite map as well. *sobs*
This is exactly how I feel! :(

Claq

Career
Reaction score
The devs are probably working on it right now, just sit tight, and myabe edit your route so it doesn't take you down to that place?

ReqLock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci