• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Problems with connecting to EU Servers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holy Moose

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem! As the title says, I can't join any EU servers :(
I have no problems at all with AU and US servers. I'm stationed in sweden, normal swedish IP-address. I've checked the Router Preferences, and nothing says about ignoring any kind of server.
My Router is a Apple Time Capsule with a 2TB Hard-drive. I've tried to reset minecraft in all sorts of ways, and then I tried on my old computer... Didn't work either. Tested with all computers in the house! Nothing works! It Worked before, about a month ago, and now, suddenly, it dosen't.

If you wonder, my computer is a 13' Macbook Pro 2.9GHz 3520m i7 intel Ivy Bridge Processor, two 4GB 1600MHz RAM, and 750GB harddrive. This shouldn't matter, since it dosen't work on other computers aswell. Dosen't work on windows or Mac os x. Tried Both :( It's a middle 2012 Model BTW. Please Help, and sorry for the long post.
Here's a potato: http://www.howbigismypotato.com/potato.jpg

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
do you have hamachi installed. if you have just uninstall it and it should work

The Holy Moose

Spectator
Reaction score
do you have hamachi installed. if you have just uninstall it and it should work
I had. Tested to remove it on windows, worked fine, removed it on mac didn't make any difference though... I've reeboted my computer, still no progress. But here's something I forgot.
Sometimes, when I try to connect, I mostly get just "Connecting to server..." but sometimes it says Host is Down

So it gets some kind of connection, without establishing it... No idea...

The Holy Moose

Spectator
Reaction score
Scammed through hidden files and found som VPN-stuff to delete! Now all is good! Except I get internal server error when I try to join. But I guess a new Bukkit update and a quick reboot will do it! Thanks for the help

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Problem:

MAC OS (any kind) + Hamachi (installed) = No connection to EU servers.

Solution:

MAC OS (any kind) + Hamachi (uninstalled) = Connection to EU servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci