• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong, but SertifiedBlocks has nothing to do with the clan Ascendancy. Are you sure you didn't mean to put Insidious?
Yeah, but he is focused trying to resolve some stuff.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Correct me if Im wrong, but SertifiedBlocks has nothing to do with the clan Ascendancy. Are you sure you didn't mean to put Insidious?
Yea m8 I copyd the other shiz becuase of the font I wasnt paying attention since I had to talk to him.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Also, to the 8 people who played in the Clan Battle today, I was not disappointed, besides Lucid and Flipzyy not shuting the fk up for like 15 minutrs about some bullsht. You guys played well and impressed me TBH. The rounds we lost was not our fault, its was just bad luck, and some other shiz that we know. But this loss means nothing to me, liek I said when it came to an actuall fight we went hard so don't think you guys played bad, you did great.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Also, to the 8 people who played in the Clan Battle today, I was not disappointed, besides Lucid and Flipzyy not shuting the fk up for like 15 minutrs about some bullsht. You guys played well and impressed me TBH. The rounds we lost was not our fault, its was just bad luck, and some other shiz that we know. But this loss means nothing to me, liek I said when it came to an actuall fight we went hard so don't think you guys played bad, you did great.
I wasn't even arguing...

Reactions: Hks

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ha gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

toequila

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: toequila
Aɢᴇ: 12
Wɪɴs: 92/764 "My brother use to play on here but he got a new account now....."
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes, both
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): toequila123
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: Yes
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, FnS, Fishing Rod
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow, Water fights, 3+ teams
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 7
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: I would help out with anything wrong in the clan and make your clan better in clan battles/scrims
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: My last leader use to yell at his members so I left and I am applying for this clan right now
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: No
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?: On the clan post I would make the text a darker color because it is very hard to see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci