• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimond1646MCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: dimond1646
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 706
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes I have both.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): Dimond1646
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?: yes I do.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Well my ping is really op with my clicking speed so I can Get lots of double hits. Also i can bow spam very well and Can do some mlg FnS tactics :p.
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Well a 3 team or higher is a struggle but on the other hand I fi have a team mate I can take the team out pretty well. Also if I get connection lag I can do really bad but that does not happen much :D.
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 8.5
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well I am fairly good at pvp and would help out in cbs and scrims!
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: Well I really want to join prodigious because the is a top clan and I really want to have some experience with the top players of mcsg.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?:No but I will be willing to do so!
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? To be honest I really would not change anything because this clan is awesome and professional!<3

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: CobraFury
Aɢᴇ: 14
Wɪɴs: 343
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes I do :)
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ): I private messaged you.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:
Yes, I currently have the Samson Meteor Microphone. It is a very high quality microphone but it picks up a lot of background noise. {Receiving Pop-Filter Tomorrow} This Microphone comes with:
  • Large (25mm) diaphragm condenser for rich audio recording
  • Cardioid pickup pattern
  • Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
  • CD quality, 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
  • Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, Rod, FnS,
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow, Avoiding accurate bow shots
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10): 8.5-9
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: First off, Leadership, you can never have too much.. No matter how effortlessly some leaders appear to manage, the path of a leader is one fraught with constant challenge and surprise. Secondly, dignity and pride. Dignity and pride express your happiness and your strength. Dignity and pride are two qualities that each person is capable of having. Thirdly, teamwork I really like teamwork just for the fact that it has all players etc work together as a team and can have fun doing that. It is a widely understood concept, that united we stand and divided we fall. There are some tasks that cannot be done individually, but can be easily accomplished by working in a team.
Last but not least fun, Having fun is definitely most important because it is very relaxing and is just generally an awesome feeling to have. One should have a passion in being a member of a clan and that is the reason they apply, to have fun and play with others. You can always tweak something in the slightest sense. You should accept me because I am quick learner and I'm capable of self-learning and I think I can contribute to Prodigious through the reasons I just stated.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?: It would be a great experience to join a clan with highly skilled players with honorable reputations. I also would just like to have a lot of fun in this clan and have fun memories.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?: Hks, VitalityBeast and TylerThePanda awhile back.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ? I can't really say anything quite yet seen as I don't know how this clan works well together.

Last edited:

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, I don't feel like rebuilding this clan, or have the member who where loyal enough to stay in this clan when it got really inactive. So ya, just gonna say I don't want to lead. I don't want to play mcsg, or minecraft... I have a lot of respect for the members who stayed loyal, now your free. (Prod disbanded.)

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, I don't feel like rebuilding this clan, or have the member who where loyal enough to stay in this clan when it got really inactive. So ya, just gonna say I don't want to lead. I don't want to play mcsg, or minecraft... I have a lot of respect for the members who stayed loyal, now your free. (Prod disbanded.)
Pce frog cya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci