• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ProfessorRetro - My MCSG Story

do u love me

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi guys. ProfessorRetro here. I know I once made a thread which was my MCSG story but that was a long time ago. More things have happened to me. MCSG has been a very long and fun journey, but judging by how people act towards me now, I think it's time I atleast take a break from the community. I might end up quitting for real now. None the less here it is:
It was March 2013. I was a really big fan of the Hunger Games trilogy. I read all the books as they came out, and I wasn't a fan once it became popular cause of the movie and stuff. I had been looking for real video games like the Hunger Games, and then one day I realized that my brother had Minecraft Cracked on my dad's laptop which is what I used. So I loaded it up and went to google. I searched up cracked Minecraft Hunger Games servers, and I found four each from three different hosts. I played on these for about two weeks. One day I decided I want to play legit Minecraft servers after I joined one but it knew my client was cracked and it didn't let me join.
So I bought it on April 4th, 2013. When choosing my name which I would soon be known by for the next eight months, I had recently watched XMen - First Class. I thought Professor X was a cool name. My gaming name for like PSN at that moment was also RetroInsanity. So I put those two together and got ProfessorRetro. I then searched up Minecraft Hunger Games servers and found MCSG. Keep note I played on a bad laptop which got me 40 FPS if I was lucky, with no mouse. On the previous servers that I played on, there was a time period and you could break stuff. Also there weren't maps, it was just a vanilla Minecraft world. So naturally, I walked to a chest not knowing how to run, and got pummeled with a stone sword. I still thought I was in the game so I ran around trying to break stuff, but it kept on teleporting me, so I just rejoined another server.

This went on for a while. I played with some people randomly after finally getting the courage to get Skype. I met some people who are still noobs to this day and don't have forum accounts, but none the less were cool people. One of them helped me get my first win.
After a while I was sick of losing all the time. That was when I might a guy named sevlax14. He told me he used nodus. I was like cool what's that! He taught me how to get nodus. I still swear to this day I didn't know it was against the rules. I hacked, and I didn't know how many wins I got, but by mid-May I got two hack bans.

I then met a guy named KillyourbuttMC . I thought he was amazing, and he was in a clan called the Netherians. I also bought an Optifine Cape in this time. He was really annoying, but eventually we struck up a friendship. We played every day. I was still bad though having stopped hacking after my second ban, and was still playing on a bad laptop with a mousepad. I didn't know you were supposed to use a mouse for Minecraft either. We fought on MCSwish when it used to have the SG4 arena. We fought and fought, but he still wrecked me. I applied for Netherians. Having twenty wins I got denied. After a while I got a mouse and I practiced with killyourbutt, and I got okay.

After a while I learned you could get V.I.P from building a map, so with some of my noob friends I attempted at making one with the help of SimonePlays , but it went nowhere at all. We didn't even get past the cornucopia. I scrapped it, and at the same time me and killyourbutt were thinking about making a clan. And so we did. It was called #TeamCelsius. We had quite a couple of people including MaxTheKokiri , ZMaster777 , ZeRoyalWolfMC , and a couple of more people. It fell apart soon because of a couple of fights that occured within it.

Me and killyourbutt then decided to make another clan called TheReturn. This is the original, not the one Fusion and Jspwn made. We honestly had a beast roster. At that time I was stepping up my game and I got to decent PvP ability. This clan had many good PvPers including Hacky , dognitro8 , MaxTheKokiri , Arshdeep , killyourbutt, and I. I do not remember some of the other people we had though. We had like a 15:0 clan battle record, but that was cause we faced bad clans. One day we were facing #Abyss. We had killed all of their members and ZMaster had crafted diamond boots. I killed him, and he overreacted saying he was going to leave the clan.

At this point killyourbutt decided to kick me from the clan, although we were equal owners and I put more work into this clan than he did. The only power he had over me was thread hosting and skype group chat owner, and so he abused it and kicked me. He made me promise in front of the clan that I'd do what they say and that I'd be co-owner. I said no to this because if he was gonna be a prick then screw him.

He continued the clan for two more days before disbanding it and saying he couldn't lead it without me. He came crawling back to me like a wet dog. I had already said screw him though and didn't care about him.

This is when I wanted to get V.I.P from building a map. There were a couple of friends of mine, BucksGoesHam and Kydamin, also known as the makers of Lost Mine. They had a build team and I wanted to apply for it. So I made a build. Having never build something in Minecraft before it looked really ugly. I got denied. I made another build, this time a jet. I had practiced on my own world before and finally got it mastered. Denied. At this killyourbutt followed me to the build team and stalked me. This started a long road of harrassment and stalking from this boy, and for every clan killyourbutt has been in, realize this. I've been in that clan and applied before him. Just take note of that, and he has only left a clan to join the same one as me.

Back to the topic of the build team, I made a house using the base of a tutorial I found online. killyourbutt, angered that I wouldn't play MCSG with him told them and got me denied, yet he was still following me around everywhere.

I noted that he had no life other than following a 12 year old boy on the internet, and felt sorry for him and decided to give him another chance. At this point my memory gets really foggy, as I took a long break in August. It was late August when I decided to join another clan. Yes, this was the Royals led by YourFavoriteTreecko and Yured . But it was the v2, not the original. I applied and got accepted immediately. I felt so welcome and at home with these guys. They played competitive MCSG and had fun. I worked hard and man, I had the best time of my MCSG career with them. killyourbutt followed me here by the way. I worked as hard as I could and finally got a roster spot in Clan Wars S3 led by JustHellooo. We went into that battle against Titans determined to win. Unfortunately, my big sister Cat_On_A_Poptart lagged out and we were one cat down. Both sides were really stacked and it came down to a 7v8, us (Royals) having 7 members. We went into the battle. I know most of us did really good, but I got one hit by angryjukebox's bow. ChrisComedies clutched a 3v1 and the ended up winning 1-0. Yup, one month of hard training and route practices to get screwed over by a glitchy plugin. When you watch his P.O.V video you don't even see him hit me!

Sadly, killyourbutt and jspwn were only in it for clan wars. They made a clan with Hacky and boom, Royals died immediately. After this I went out as a lone wolf for a bit, trying to make a name for myself in MCSG so I could finally join a good clan.

One day I was on the Forgotten Teamspeak. Me and some of the Royals leaders

Last edited:

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The story cut off cause I have to go somewhere. It will be done tomorrow.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
What are you talking about I'm not a good pvper. P.S. Zack screwed up everthing and still does yay!

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Killyourbutt was my besty b4 u. But he no talk to me no more

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WE'RE NOT TO THE GOOD PART YET UPDATE NOW (ROYALS)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I knew him for months before you guys met c:
You takes to him before I did, I knew him very very long before. Like 2 lobbies maps ago on us14 is where I started skypin, but we met allowing tim ago, I met him threw sword2576

Reaction score
Retro new me wayyyy before you. He was the 1st person I actually played with EVERYDAY.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci