• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Proposal to Chad with concerns to his lack of engagement with the community and staff.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Not to fix things. To just give up. There are things that are probobly more important than a server who fixes a bug every 7 months.
Well, if you are so against this network then I suggest you just leave. Other people care about its future.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest I think it is way past the point where Chad should of passed on the server to someone who had a similar motivation to him back in 2012/2013. Right now it just feels like he has given up on the server and it is time to pass the torch to someone new.

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, if you are so against this network then I suggest you just leave. Other people care about its future.
I'm not against it. It's just they always go with what they thinks the best; 1.8 update for example
It just annoys me

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I feel like interpreting Chad's situation is way to much speculation for too little reward as I think Ceror pointed out just now.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not against it. It's just they always go with what they thinks the best; 1.8 update for example
It just annoys me
So it is a problem that MCG tries to do what they think is best? I think the problem with the 1.8 update was that they did not ask the community first. But overall, I think they do a reasonable job at listening to the community. That being said, they could do more polls and stuff more to gather more data as I have pointed out in a previous thread.

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
So it is a problem that MCG tries to do what they think is best? I think the problem with the 1.8 update was that they did not ask the community first. But overall, I think they do a reasonable job at listening to the community. That being said, they could do more polls and stuff more to gather more data as I have pointed out in a previous thread.
Its okay if MCSG thinks something is the best option. But if the whole community of around 1.5k people tell them its wrong who do you think its right?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Its okay if MCSG thinks something is the best option. But if the whole community of around 1.5k people tell them its wrong who do you think its right?
Which is why they reversed the decision...

_4_

Spectator
Reaction score
I remember when this place was the big deal and everyone wanted to play survival games. It's a shame if what you say is true because back in the beginning it was much, much different.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Bumping this thread. No this is not a necro, as this problem still exists. Until Chad becomes more active, or a new leader is appointed I will continue to demand change. If the community sits back and does nothing the network will die. This is with only the best intentions in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci