• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prospect | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
you clearly don't agree to the rules as you have several perm banned alts in your clan, and hackers.
Whats the point in reporting them they will just get another alt and continue to play.
What is the point of accusing without evidence... There is non, its pointless. Now unless you have something constructive or positive to say i would kindly ask you to leave the thread. Don't really feel like dealing with 5 year old's who think flame is cool.

Reaction score
you clearly don't agree to the rules as you have several perm banned alts in your clan, and hackers.
Please name a permbanned alt then. And please have some form of evidence to back up your statement, whether it be Skype evidence or another form of evidence, you'll at least need some if you want any say on this thread.
Eventually, if they're doing what you say, they'll either run out of accounts, or look back in their lives and wonder why they wasted so much money on some game.
He has literally no evidence whatsoever. His only reason to believe what he does is because there is a player who is permbanned and apparently his friends being in a clan means that he is 100% in here. Please just ignore this miscreant as he is wasting your time.

Last edited:

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
What is the point of accusing without evidence... There is non, its pointless. Now unless you have something constructive or positive to say i would kindly ask you to leave the thread. Don't really feel like dealing with 5 year old's who think flame is cool.
Don't deal with it then lmao

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
What am i mean't to do let you create flame for days on this thread???

P.S. You're the most immature 16 year old i know... lol
Well if you don't feel like it then yes.
P.S You call me immature when you post fake pictures of people from MCSG in skype chats and laugh about what they look like ;) If that is your idea of 'mature' then I suggest you look up the definition.

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Isnt CantTouchMySkill Chris's account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member