• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prosperity | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
look at mah app cuz im swiggity sweg
Please be patient. It takes leaders some topi me to go over all the applications and make a choice. Being inpatient will only lower you chances. :)

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Excuse me double post, but Parwez, a few things to update.
We beat ForbiddenShadow 5-1 not 5-0.
We also beat Defiance 3-1 not 3-0. Don't try to be cocky by changing the records. :)

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
NOTE: Before reading this, know that I just copy/pasted my original Exodus application, and edited it a bit. So you don't really have to go through the pain of reading it again.
Also #QyxrForElite2k14
Minecraft IGN: Qyxr / Blade7764
Wins: Qyxr (247+) Blade7764 (276+) Therefore, I meet the requirement of 350+ wins. I also have around a 1/3 ratio on Qyxr.
Games Played: Qyxr (738+) Blade7764 (2747+ Yes, I know. It's terrible.)
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time.
Skype Username: kcudet

Pvp Strengths:
I'm often noticed for my bow spam, so I'd have to say that bow is my strongest suit here. I would say I'm fairly decent at FnS. I'm slightly above average with sword combat, although I'm terrible with melee on No-NCP servers (LovePvP). As for teams and hackers, teams of less than 4 are generally easy for me to take out, depending, of course, on their individual skill level. Hackers are a kind of 50/50 for me, as they either completely destroy me, I find out a way to kill them (usually with the help of someone else), or I run them out in Deathmatch, hoping I have more kills. Another thing I'm fairly decent at is dodging fire, depending on how skilled the fire placement is, but it is usually telegraphed and countered easily.

Pvp Weaknesses:
Now, I'm not going to be the cocky guy that, in this section, fills out "Nothing" or completely ridiculous things that have nearly no odds of ever happening, such as "hacker teams of 14" and such. I know my weaknesses, and I'm currently striving to make them strengths. My main personal weakness is being over-frustrated when I lose to situations I know I shouldn't have. Albeit losing to a simple team of 2 or a hacker, I occasionally rage, which hinders my overall performance greatly and causes me to go on massive losing streaks. I'd say that my overall mood affects my game. This is something I realize, and obviously have to work on. However, the times I do rage, I'm always playing solo, with teams, I try to laugh it off. Another personal weakness would be communicating, I'm slightly, well, awkward, in Teamspeak and Skype calls with people I don't know that well, and it would be a possible problem if I don't have good communication with other members of the clan.

As for in-game weaknesses, it would have to be people who spam their fishing rod, because the sudden knockback disorients me a bit, although it isn't that hard to set them on fire when they rush. Teams of 4 are a challenge as well, going solo at least, as they can constantly switch members out, have the injured ones regen, then repeat the cycle indefinitely. Water fights would have to be another thing I would say that's 50/50. If I have a decent amount of arrows, if can be a breeze (see what I did there? :3). It also depends on my opponents armour and gear. If they have full iron and a stack of arrows, and we're too far in the water, I'm obviously screwed. My last weakness would be over-committing to fights, sometimes I just rush in without a care in the world, and it usually stabs me in the back. I have to work on knowing when to run and regen.

I'm sure I have plenty of other weaknesses, as well as strengths, but I'm too lazy to list all of them.
Rate yourself from 1-10: I'd say a strong 7.8. I'm definitely not the best player ever, but I'm certainly not the worst.
Why do you want to join?: I've been thinking of joining a clan for weeks now, and have been constantly looking over countless clan threads, looking for one I might enjoy being in, and this is one of them. As well as, at the time of me typing this, I have written over 680 words, voluntarily. Although I think I enjoyed it.
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Definitely, unless a serious IRL or personal issue comes about, making me go on break, or leave altogether, which is highly unlikely.
Previous Clans: Exodus, although this is technically still Exodus.

Sidenote: To whoever has read this up to here, thanks. I'm pretty sure it must have sucked to get here. Unless you skipped to the bottom. On that note, you should totally read it anyway. Alright?

Last edited:
Reaction score
NOTE: Before reading this, know that I just copy/pasted my original Exodus application, and edited it a bit. So you don't really have to go through the pain of reading it again.
Minecraft IGN:
Qyxr / Blade7764
Wins: Qyxr (247+) Blade7764 (276+) Therefore, I meet the requirement of 350+ wins. I also have around a 1/3 ratio on Qyxr.

Pvp Strengths:
I'm often noticed for my bow spam, so I'd have to say that bow is my strongest suit here. I would say I'm fairly decent at FnS. I'm slightly above average with sword combat, although I'm terrible with melee on No-NCP servers (LovePvP). As for teams and hackers, teams of less than 4 are generally easy for me to take out, depending, of course, on their individual skill level. Hackers are a kind of 50/50 for me, as they either completely destroy me, I find out a way to kill them (usually with the help of someone else), or I run them out in Deathmatch, hoping I have more kills. Another thing I'm fairly decent at is dodging fire, depending on how skilled the fire placement is, but it is usually telegraphed and countered easily.

Pvp Weaknesses:
Now, I'm not going to be the cocky guy that, in this section, fills out "Nothing" or completely ridiculous things that have nearly no odds of ever happening, such as "hacker teams of 14" and such. I know my weaknesses, and I'm currently striving to make them strengths. My main personal weakness is being over-frustrated when I lose to situations I know I shouldn't have. Albeit losing to a simple team of 2 or a hacker, I occasionally rage, which hinders my overall performance greatly and causes me to go on massive losing streaks. I'd say that my overall mood affects my game. This is something I realize, and obviously have to work on. However, the times I do rage, I'm always playing solo, with teams, I try to laugh it off. Another personal weakness would be communicating, I'm slightly, well, awkward, in Teamspeak and Skype calls with people I don't know that well, and it would be a possible problem if I don't have good communication with other members of the clan.

As for in-game weaknesses, it would have to be people who spam their fishing rod, because the sudden knockback disorients me a bit, although it isn't that hard to set them on fire when they rush. Teams of 4 are a challenge as well, going solo at least, as they can constantly switch members out, have the injured ones regen, then repeat the cycle indefinitely. Water fights would have to be another thing I would say that's 50/50. If I have a decent amount of arrows, if can be a breeze (see what I did there? :3). It also depends on my opponents armour and gear. If they have full iron and a stack of arrows, and we're too far in the water, I'm obviously screwed. My last weakness would be over-committing to fights, sometimes I just rush in without a care in the world, and it usually stabs me in the back. I have to work on knowing when to run and regen.

I'm sure I have plenty of other weaknesses, as well as strengths, but I'm too lazy to list all of them.
Rate yourself from 1-10: I'd say a strong 7.8. I'm definitely not the best player ever, but I'm certainly not the worst.
Why do you want to join?: I've been thinking of joining a clan for weeks now, and have been constantly looking over countless clan threads, looking for one I might enjoy being in, and this is one of them. As well as, at the time of me typing this, I have written over 680 words, voluntarily. Although I think I enjoyed it.
If accepted, will you stayed committed?: Definitely, unless a serious IRL or personal issue comes about, making me go on break, or leave altogether, which is highly unlikely.

Sidenote: To whoever has read this up to here, thanks. I'm pretty sure it must have sucked to get here. Unless you skipped to the bottom. On that note, you should totally read it anyway. Alright?
Nice app.... o_O

Cheerleader?

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
Also #QyxrForElite2k14

Pvp Strengths:

Pvp Weaknesses:

This is good but you don't need to put this much in an app

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ericbubby/Not_Even_Good

Wins: 200+

Games Played: 1600 in all

Donor: not yet parwez xD

Skype username: You have it.

Timezone: Easter Standard Time

PvP strengths: Leading Skills, FnS, Sword Melee

PvP weaknesses: Bow

Previous Clans: Shadow, Eternity, Exodus, Inviction

Why would you like to be part of Prosperity?: Because we all needed to re-apply so i guess i want to be part of it because i already was kinda?
Accepted As Captain!

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
This is good but you don't need to put this much in an app
Don't tell me how to live my life, I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man telling her how to raise my goddamn child. Also, that was my original application, just edited.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SoNotJustin/ SellingJustin

Wins: 109

Games Played: 250

Donor: yep

Skype username: sellingjustin

Timezone:eastern

PvP strengths: Fns Sword

PvP weaknesses: Hackers and bow spammers

Previous Clans: #EXODUS FTW

Why would you like to be part of Prosperity?: Because i was in #Exodus
**Accepted As Full Member**

Reaction score
Also #QyxrForElite2k14

Pvp Strengths:

Pvp Weaknesses:

**Accepted As an Elite <3**

Reaction score

Wins: 343

Donor: Diamond

Skype username: OwenzKillz

Timezone: Eastern

PvP strengths: Strafing, sword

PvP weaknesses: Hackers, still working on the rod

Previous Clans: Verzon, Swift, both Invictions and Exodus

Is there a TS?
**Accepted As Trial Member. Stay active and you should get Member soon**

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:cardenas_torito , xSwifftyHD , cristian510

Wins:101

Games Played:1000

Donor: Diamond

Skype username: minecraftsupremeoverlord (making a new skype named xSwifftyHD)

Timezone:pST

PvP strengths:rod,fns

PvP weaknesses:bow , ProBats xD

Previous Clans:Exodus,Optimum, Instinct.. all your clans1
**Accepted As GFX Designer <3**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members