• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

15z

Tribute
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

hunger games

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
You ddos dream and then you leave. kden.
First of all , you know that he taunted me . Dream always does this . He takes someones opinion and believes that they are criticizing him when we're trying to help . He always does this yet the nice people always find a way to justify what he does instead of what the opposing side(me) does .

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
- [ Application] -
Name | Nickname: Anton
Minecraft IGN: tenniskid123
Wins: 216
Games Played: 2060
What are your PvP strengths & weakness: strengths are bow, combos, fns
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join a good clan that can teach me good pvp tips so I can get better. I would also like to help you in clan battles and scrims.
Why should we accept you?: I'm better then my stats and I hope you can give me a trial so you can see how I am at pvp and I will hope to help you in clan battles
Will you be active?: yes

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
- [ Application] -
Name | Nickname: Anton
Minecraft IGN: tenniskid123
Wins: 216
Games Played: 2060
What are your PvP strengths & weakness: strengths are bow, combos, fns
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join a good clan that can teach me good pvp tips so I can get better. I would also like to help you in clan battles and scrims.
Why should we accept you?: I'm better then my stats and I hope you can give me a trial so you can see how I am at pvp and I will hope to help you in clan battles
Will you be active?: yes
Invite only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci