• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMilkerMan

Spectator
Reaction score
Name | Nickname:(Neo) MrMilkerMan
Minecraft IGN: MrMilkerMan
Wins:23(I reset my stats I had 600 wins before the reset.
Games Played:306
What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: PvP Strengths Sword, Rod ,Bow|PvP Weaknesses teams higher than 2(Depends).
Why would you like to join?: Well I got a couple of friends in here and it looks like a good clan and I think it will be fun to be in it.
Why should we accept you?: Well I dont have a lot of wins and my ratio isnt the best but I'm pretty good now so you should like 1v1 me to see how good I actually am but yea anyway I reset my stats and I used to have a decent amount of wins so.
Will you be active?: Yes i can play mostly everyday depends if I have a lot of homework or not. Also I have football so depends. I'll mostly be up for most clanbattles.

15z

Tribute
Reaction score
Name | Nickname:(Neo) MrMilkerMan
Minecraft IGN: MrMilkerMan
Wins:23(I reset my stats I had 600 wins before the reset.
Games Played:306
What are your PvP strengths & weaknesses: PvP Strengths Sword, Rod ,Bow|PvP Weaknesses teams higher than 2(Depends).
Why would you like to join?: Well I got a couple of friends in here and it looks like a good clan and I think it will be fun to be in it.
Why should we accept you?: Well I dont have a lot of wins and my ratio isnt the best but I'm pretty good now so you should like 1v1 me to see how good I actually am but yea anyway I reset my stats and I used to have a decent amount of wins so.
Will you be active?: Yes i can play mostly everyday depends if I have a lot of homework or not. Also I have football so depends. I'll mostly be up for most clanbattles.
Apps are closed, someone needs to edit the thread to say that

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Can me join?
THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO JOIN
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CHANCE TO BE INVITED AND GIVEN TRIAL, YOU MUST BE ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK IN ORDER FOR US TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE. SO PLEASE NO MORE APPLICATIONS AFTER THIS MESSAGE.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci