• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Will
IGN: zCrimsonAura
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 473
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1399
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bow Spam, Rod, FNS,
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Water fights
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ (1-10) : 7
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : Yes zcrimsonskype
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) Obviously have .-.
Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Again, Obviously have -.-
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I want to join because i know Afro and DreamDude and they told me that this was a great clan and i wanted to take part in that. I want to take this opportunity to become better at teamwork and meet some new people.

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Will
IGN: zCrimsonAura
Wɪɴs: 473
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1399
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Bow Spam, Rod, FNS,
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Water fights
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ (1-10) : 7
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : Yes zcrimsonskype
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) Obviously have .-.
Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Again, Obviously have -.-
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I want to join because i know Afro and DreamDude and they told me that this was a great clan and i wanted to take part in that. I want to take this opportunity to become better at teamwork and meet some new people.
Accepted As TRIAL - Please try to be active on the teamspeak!

Articsniper10

Spectator
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Alex, I will not be stating my full name due to privacy issues.
IGN: articsniper10
Wɪɴs: 143
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1299
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: I would have to say my PvP strength is, the bow and flint and steel. I have taken out several teams of 3+ with both weapons. I have 2245 kills. Meaning I get several kills in most games. I am also VERY good at the fishing rod tactic.
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: My pvp weakness would have to be water fights.
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ (1-10) : 8 I believe I am very mature, but in some cases I just joke around.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : Y , alex.sozzi2
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) Y
Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Yes
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I would like to join Protocal, because I've always wanted to be in a clan. I enjoy watching " Clan wars" as well as being in giant calls. Just playing with clan members. I believe I can meet several new people as well. I would love to join Protocal because I remember being a fan of fatmanmak when he had just below 30 subs. and He gave me the option to add him on skype and we would play several games. He later deleted me though once he got bigger in youtube and got into clans. I'm not sure if he still does youtube though. I enjoy PVP and would love to join clan battles and get competative. I understand my Ratio isn't "good" but I can say this now. I used a very laggy laptop until I had about 600 games played. I say this with all truth. Most people think I am lie about this but I really dont. I believe I am very good now though. If you don't like my ratio, I can 1v1 and show you that I am half decent.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Masa (It is a Japanese name and yes I am a boy.)
IGN: ThunderClunder
Aɢᴇ: 12
Wɪɴs: 248
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1222
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Sword, FNS, fishing rod, and strtegical things
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Bow, and teams of 4
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ (1-10) : 9
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : Y, it is thunderclunder
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) Y
Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Y
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I want to join this clan because it seems like a really good and mature clan. This is one of those clans who are active on the ts and the thread. And it would be amazing if I could meet some new people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci