• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Qyxr | Irl name: KC
IGN: Qyxr | Scrim account: Blade7764
Aɢᴇ: 14

Wɪɴs: 630 at the time of me writing this.
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 1959, also at the time of me writing this.

PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: I'm often complemented/noticed/criticized/disliked for my bowspam, so I would say that is currently my strongest aspect of Pvp. I recently got new internet, so I'm quite proficient at sword and rod now. I'm pretty good at killing teams of 2 or 3, but anything past that is kinda challenging. With completely equal 1v1s, I rarely lose. Same goes for when I'm at an advantage, obviously. I'm decent at communicating with my teammates, and I have quite a bit of confidence in my skill at this game.

PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Nothing. Just kidding. I wouldn't consider myself the best player ever, but I certainly wouldn't think of myself as close to the one of the worst. I'm not nearly as good at Flint and Steel as any other aspect of Pvp, but I'm working on it. I rarely use it in 1v1s, so it's mainly used in team fights for me. Another thing I'm not too good at would be knowing when to run. I frequently over-commit to fights, sometimes even when I'm at a disadvantage. I'm also mostly a solo player, and I rarely team, so with clan team fights I'm not nearly as good, but I've been getting better. If you recall the clan inner-scrim today, you'll remember that I wasn't too bad at team fighting.

Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ (1-10) : 9
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Y/N) ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɪᴛ : Yep, and the username is kcudet.
Tᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) Obviously...
Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Yeah. It's pretty crappy, but I should be getting a better one sometime soon.

Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I have some old friends in this clan from Exodus and I think it would be great to play competitively with them again. I also think this clan has a good deal of potential, and will soon be one of the top clans in MCSG, if it's not already considered one. Aside from that, I do have some proficiency in leading, as I led the clan Exodus for about 2 or 3 weeks, and I held a high position of staff (Officer, Leader) in the clan for about 4 months.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score

PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: I'm often complemented/noticed/criticized/disliked for my bowspam, so I would say that is currently my strongest aspect of Pvp. I recently got new internet, so I'm quite proficient at sword and rod now. I'm pretty good at killing teams of 2 or 3, but anything past that is kinda challenging. With completely equal 1v1s, I rarely lose. Same goes for when I'm at an advantage, obviously. I'm decent at communicating with my teammates, and I have quite a bit of confidence in my skill at this game.

PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss: Nothing. Just kidding. I wouldn't consider myself the best player ever, but I certainly wouldn't think of myself as close to the one of the worst. I'm not nearly as good at Flint and Steel as any other aspect of Pvp, but I'm working on it. I rarely use it in 1v1s, so it's mainly used in team fights for me. Another thing I'm not too good at would be knowing when to run. I frequently over-commit to fights, sometimes even when I'm at a disadvantage. I'm also mostly a solo player, and I rarely team, so with clan team fights I'm not nearly as good, but I've been getting better. If you recall the clan inner-scrim today, you'll remember that I wasn't too bad at team fighting.

Mɪᴄ (Y/N)(Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ) : Yeah. It's pretty crappy, but I should be getting a better one sometime soon.

Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ ?: I have some old friends in this clan from Exodus and I think it would be great to play competitively with them again. I also think this clan has a good deal of potential, and will soon be one of the top clans in MCSG, if it's not already considered one. Aside from that, I do have some proficiency in leading, as I led the clan Exodus for about 2 or 3 weeks, and I held a high position of staff (Officer, Leader) in the clan for about 4 months.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Accepted as Trial. Of any other staff disagree please overrule it. <3 Kc

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score

Honestly this is the best App i have ever seen on this thread, so detailed and deserves a spot in this clan, <3

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score

You didn't need to put that much effort haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci