• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm leaving, no one here needs me or wants me. I'm only called a league player and no one ever plays me. I'm going on another journey and I wish you guys luck.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a problem with that. Why would you go out of your way to post flame on this thread towards someone? Is this really the best thing you have to do right now? In my opinion, that's pretty sad. So, do everyone here a favor, and leave this thread, any continued flame will result in a moderator being involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a problem with that. Why would you go out of your way to post flame on this thread towards someone? Is this really the best thing you have to do right now? In my opinion, that's pretty sad. So, do everyone here a favor, and leave this thread, any continued flame will result in a moderator being involved.
I agree with everything you just said, but this kid is immature and threatens to doss you if you don't like him. It's very sad to see someone act like this over a block game

CozzyHazSwag

Tribute
Reaction score
stfu plox. Get a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci