• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Protocol [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Rip protocol this is the end guys had a great run a I had fun while it lasted one of the best clans I've been in if not the best.

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
As some of you may know the clan protocol will be disbanding Today. We had a great run probably the most fun and amazing clan i have EVER been in or lead. I would like to thank all the loyal players that stayed with us even when i played uhc 24/7. The reason the clan is disbanding is because of me... I no longer would like to lead a clan yet alone play mcsg anymore. Recently (The Past month) I have been playing uhc non stop and even got invited to the number one uhc clan. I met a lot of great on the uhc ts. And the fun thing is on uhc You get to meet at least 1 new person everyday and thats what i want. I wont be tagging anybody because if you were in the clan till the end You are amazing xD. We started out with what Me Richie Max And fat and we somehow won a battle like wot. This clan started out as a joke, Then it became a great clan and a family.
USClanLeaderboards Thanks for giving me a reason to play mcsg

This is not the end..... We will be back...... (When i play mcsg again ^)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci