• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prowess [AU Clan] RECRUITING

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
As a former Adroit Elite, I can confidently say that you were never in our clan or have ever played with us. You're even banned on our teamspeak for personal reasons. Don't lie in your application.
As A former #Adroit Leader I deeply agree with RanaBanana22 statement , SuperSamMC is not very well trained in PvP aswell and lied about taking on a huge clans single-handedly.

Luke131166

Tribute
Reaction score
As A former #Adroit Leader I deeply agree with RanaBanana22 statement , SuperSamMC is not very well trained in PvP aswell and lied about taking on a huge clans single-handedly.
Thanks for the information. Sorry if this thread reminded you of bad things, I will talk to Sam about this.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Good luck! Cheerleader? Also want to clan battle ExiLe somtime? Message me on skype about it.

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Cb against Dauntless when you get some more members? If so add my Skype: reddsarson123

GahasaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Age:13
Wins/Games:11/280 (On my old account, I got a new one)
Donator Rank: Regular
Skype Name: wumpoo
Strengths: 5 hit combos, bowing, fns.
Weaknesses (Don't say Hackers or Ping Abusers): Dodging arrows, roding.
How good do you think you are /10 ?: 7/10
How active will you be in Prowess?: Yes
Why do you want to be in Prowess?: TO make this the best clan in Australia :D
How would you Contribute to Prowess?: I will contribute by attending all clan battles and all clan events.
Past Bans (If any): Nothing.

Last edited:

Luke131166

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : SpiroMC
Your Age: 13
Wins/Games: Only 13/700+. Although I only started try harding today and i won 5 games today (Trust me Im better than 13 wins, I had a bad start)
Donator Rank: Iron
Skype Name: OzSpiro
Strengths:
Good bowing: I am decent at bowing 8/10 and I can dodge arrows very well.
Fishing Rod: Can knockback people to get the first hit and get a combo every now and then, I can also 180 rod.
Flint and Steel: I can 180 fns withouth spamming and normal fns without spamming.
Getting Loot: In almost every game,I am good enough to know chest routes, which normally can give me full iron, gapples and dia sword.
Running: When I am low I can basically run for a long time until I get to a choke point or find another player to truce with or make them fight.

Weaknesses (Don't say Hackers or Ping Abusers): Dodging FnS
How good do you think you are /10 ?: 7.5/10
How active will you be in Prowess?: I will be on for an hour each day. In holidays (Now) about 6 hours.
Why do you want to be in Prowess?:
This would be the very first clan I would join, I think that this clan has a lot of potential and the more players you get, the more variety you have for cb selections.
How would you Contribute to Prowess?: I would be on a lot and very active which means I would improve more which increases my chances of being selected for a cb.
Past Bans (If any): N/A

By the way I do realise my ratio isn't the best and that my is because I had a TERRIBLE start, I only just started getting a lot of wins 2 days ago. I won 5 games today so please consider this.
Sorry but you are Denied. Maybe after a lot of practice you can re-apply. Sorry.

AeroMCG

Spectator
Reaction score
Cb against Aero? Add bailey.whittaker on skype for details if you accept.

Reaction score
Your Age:13
Wins/Games:104/1903
Donator Rank:Regular
Skype Name: max.gibbs35
Strengths: Melee, bow, fns, boat kill ;)
Weaknesses (Don't say Hackers or Ping Abusers): Water fights, rod
How good do you think you are /10 ?: 7.5
How active will you be in Prowess?: say 3/5
Why do you want to be in Prowess?: because i feel that its a good clan and it will help me grow stronger
How would you Contribute to Prowess?: I could be a help in clan wars
Past Bans (If any): 2 bans, both for abuse. But those where both about six months ago, i have matured a lot

Reaction score
Inferno would like to have a clan battle with you, if you are still running this clan. Add DividableApples on Skype.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci