• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Proximity AU

Sanzio

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: sanzio76543
Nickname: Sanze
WINS / Games Played: 172/1828 ( ratio is only bad because I played most of my games on us xD)
Past clans: #Orbit,#Razor
Past bans: NONE
Skype Name: sanzio.julies (DarkFusion)
Self rating: 8/10
How ACTIVE will you be? Like most of the time

ProximityAU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: sanzio76543
Nickname: Sanze
WINS / Games Played: 172/1828 ( ratio is only bad because I played most of my games on us xD)
Past clans: #Orbit,#Razor
Past bans: NONE
Skype Name: sanzio.julies (DarkFusion)
Self rating: 8/10
How ACTIVE will you be? Like most of the time
You have been ACCEPTED Have Fun :D

Felveus

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Felveus
Nickname: Felveus
Wins / Games Played: 311/1563 My ratio is only bad cause i let people win and I play US all the time even to this very day because of my US friends, I let people win cause i thought i was gonna quit minecraft, Sanzio told me to fukin say this...
Past clans: WUB WUB WUB Many but i don't remember, by many i mean 3 because i stopped playing Minecraft, Oh yeah #Orbit, #Razor and 2 others i forgot the name of..............
Past bans: None m8
Skype Name: Felveus
Self rating: 1
How active will you be? Sorry for being silly i will be on 2 hours everyday but the whole day on fridays saturdays and sundays, my friend told me to join sanzio lol

ProximityAU

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Felveus
Nickname: Felveus
Wins / Games Played: 311/1563 My ratio is only bad cause i let people win and I play US all the time even to this very day because of my US friends, I let people win cause i thought i was gonna quit minecraft, Sanzio told me to fukin say this...
Past clans: WUB WUB WUB Many but i don't remember, by many i mean 3 because i stopped playing Minecraft, Oh yeah #Orbit, #Razor and 2 others i forgot the name of..............
Past bans: None m8
Skype Name: Felveus
Self rating: 1
How active will you be? Sorry for being silly i will be on 2 hours everyday but the whole day on fridays saturdays and sundays, my friend told me to join sanzio lol
You have been ACCEPTED Welcome to the clan :)

Lightless

Spectator
Reaction score
Lightless challanges you #Proximity to a CB!
Add Magzr_ on Skype to organise!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci