• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Stable [Proxy] Build 24 - 5 August 2015

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Proxy Server Build 24
Deployed on 5 August 2015

This build was released simultaneously with Game Server Build 84. Click here to see the changes accompanying the game update.

Changes since last released build (#10):
  • Attempt another fix for /friends (if you were one of the affected users, please let us know if this fix worked)
  • Change the default server region to "UNSET" (you should never see this, but it's much more pleasant than it was before)
  • Add a new, more user-friendly poll system to replace the old poll system

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
:eek: Gotta start filling out those polls!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
:eek: Gotta start filling out those polls!
There's a poll right now to decide what the community's opinion on the Solo SG player count is. You can see it and vote on it using /poll ingame. Right now, though, there's not too many votes because nobody really knows about it - we're hoping to deploy another proxy update tonight to provide an in-game notification about it.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Ava YASSSSSSSSSS my /friend list now works! tytyty There is one problem Ava, my friend list is full of pending requests. Some of which are from the beginning of the V2 release. I can't delete them, because it says "the request is pending" when I try to remove them.

Reactions: Ava

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
There's a poll right now to decide what the community's opinion on the Solo SG player count is. You can see it and vote on it using /poll ingame. Right now, though, there's not too many votes because nobody really knows about it - we're hoping to deploy another proxy update tonight to provide an in-game notification about it.
Alright, I'll get on it. I actually don't think I remembered how to do it, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci